Can we heal the divide?

The MAGA country will descend into chaos and be bankrupt within 5 years. They are incapable of running anything. Look at the mess that Texas is in with their failing power grid. And of the Red States, Texas is the ONLY one that isn't a "taker" state. How long will Texas be able to financially carry the rest of your nation. Look at how the House has functioned since Republicans have been the majority.

How many Americans are willing to living in a country where there is no minimum wage, no unions, no Medicare, no Social Security, and no healthcare for pregnant women?

Last but not least, the Democrats get the entire federal government and you get to write your own white nationalist constitution. Given that 80% of Americans are NOT MAGA, and don't want anthing to do with white nationalist policies, good luck with that.

Half of Republicans don't want Trump running for President. We saw that in the early primaries. 30% of Republicans won't vote for Trump if he is convicted in the criminal trial now under way.

Good luck with creating that new country MAGA BOY.
So you think Cal and NY are doing well??????????????????? WTF is wrong with you, all the blue states are losing population because their governments suck.

So you think Cal and NY are doing well??????????????????? WTF is wrong with you, all the blue states are losing population because their governments suck.

I think that California and New York are doing just fine compared to Texas, Louisanna, Tennessee and Florida.

Both are states which SEND far more money to Washington, than they receive in federal program money, and freed from the fiscal expense of supporting all of the red "taker states", California should have no problem balancing its budget.

Furthermore, freed from the constraints of red state vetos via the fillibuster, the progessive states will be free to offer better education, sensible gun control, equitable wages, and universal single payer health care.

Single payer health care will cut health care costs by 25%, eliminating pre-approvals, and third party billing. Education costs for parents will be reduced, and student debt will be eliminated.

While the conservative states spend all of their resources trying to prevent women from having abortions, and open carry for everyone, you'll have a very difficult time convincing investors to move there, even with zero corporate taxes.

Read the link.
Follow the money.
Nah... if you don't have any examples, even hypothetical examples, that show how the Citizens United decisions "legalizes corruption", I think I'm just gonna call bullshit on your claim. I'm not denying that there is corruption. Most of Congress is for sale. But it's still illegal to bribe politicians. Citizen's United didn't change that.

Forum List

Back