now we know the truth

I can tell you have no idea how to fudge the books, neither does Trump.

At this point, whatever Trump did or didn't do is purely academic. Far more pressing is the fact that you and your party have a very serious problem.

Now what are you going to do about it?

At this point, whatever Trump did or didn't do is purely academic. Far more pressing is the fact that you and your party have a very serious problem.

Now what are you going to do about it?

They're going to keep whining. It's all that they know how to do. It's all they've been taught from their parents and their teachers and their entire culture.

When the mental institutions are reopened, we'll find out which ones are teachable.

Self dealing? Trump served four years without taking a salary, and his organization actually lost money while he was President.

It's not like he sold political access to China, Russia, and Ukraine, like someone else we know.
Trump is a liar, a cheat, a grifter, and unfit for the job. Period.

After last night, I want them both gone. :)
This...is the choice we're down to.

Trump is a liar, a cheat, a grifter, and unfit for the job. Period.

After last night, I want them both gone. :)
This...is the choice we're down to.
Everything you just said is 100% true for Joe Biden. He is a cheat, a liar, and a grifter. Now he has proven he is unfit for the job.

Trump's four years in office are proof he is fit for the job. Simply because he doesn't have your world view does not mean he is unfit.

The world is beginning to burn and it never did under Trump.

Everything you just said is 100% true for Joe Biden. He is a cheat, a liar, and a grifter. Now he has proven he is unfit for the job.

Trump's four years in office are proof he is fit for the job. Simply because he doesn't have your world view does not mean he is unfit.

The world is beginning to burn and it never did under Trump.
And you still have no proof of any of that with Biden.
But you have plenty with Trump.

I live in reality. You don't. That's not my problem.
Both men don't belong running for President.

We deserve better.
You do? Yet you still won't acknowledge that Joe Biden is every bit the liar that Donald Trump is.

We do deserve better, but the best man for the job was run out of the race with false charges of fascist and outright personal slanders.

So, now America is stuck with this and of the two, Trump is orders of magnitude better than Biden or any other Democrat they may be about to bring up as a pitch hitter.

Forum List

Back