now we know the truth

biden is too old

trump is too crazy and self dealing

our system is too partisan and unresponsive

is the only solution to lose this war and let the winners straighten us out or can we fix this ourselves?

Nice try. Biden isn't just to old, he's in cognitive decline and clearly mentally unable.

A Trump presidency would be great if you like low gas prices, a strong economy, US jobs, border control, a strong national defense and severely butt-hurt democrats.

I'll take the asshole over the gink any day and twice on Sundays.

Keeping in mind that President Trump is not a politician, one must remember that ALL politicians are assholes. They have to be. It's in the job description. President Trump makes decisions that some people hate, and therefore, he's an asshole.

I'll take the asshole.

No. Not throwing him under the bus. Just lamenting the fact we have an old feeb and a complete asshole as our choices for President.
And don't get your hopes up Skippy. I don't think very many people changed their minds last night. :)

That's just your personal opinion, except for the part about Biden being feeble.

If Trump was an "asshole", do you think thousands of people would show up at his rallies? He's never done anything to me to make me think he's an "asshole."

That's just your personal opinion, except for the part about Biden being feeble.

If Trump was an "asshole", do you think thousands of people would show up at his rallies? He's never done anything to me to make me think he's an "asshole."

RSBN Rumble has his speech today. I posted it in Current Events.

Let's go and listen to him be an asshole.

Assholes...attract other assholes. :) Not really surprising. He lied over 30 times last night, didn't answer one policy question directly, and had a permanent scowl on his face.

Yeah...asshole.

Forum List

Back