Turn Out The Lights, Biden's Party Is Over

I think with Trump it is a 50/50 thing. One half is in being smart enough to just sit back and watch the fire burn. The other half is the fear that Biden may be forced to step down and Trump would rather run against Biden. If he piles on, he might just be pushing Biden over the edge of the cliff, assuming Biden hasn't already fallen.
Democrats have no good options:
1. Joe is a dumpster fire. We'll see if he can regain some footing this week. But I don't see him doing real press conference well.
No one can unsee that debate.

2. If Joe steps down, it will be over Hunter & Jill.
Then it needs to be Kamala, with her political baggage to keep the campaign's $250m

I never really understood this mentality. It's just not accurate. About 100% of Democrats are against Trump and about 100% Republicans are against Biden. But, when it came to the primaries, democratic voters overwhelming chose Biden and republicans voters overwhelming chose Trump. About the only thing that could be argued is that republicans allowed a fair primary process (and still overwhelmingly chose Trump) while democrats stifled all competition against Biden.

Actually, no, neither party had a fair process, but the real problem is that very few people participate in primaries.

For instance, IL only had a 19% of eligible voters.

Then we get into the election time, and we ask, "How did we get these two idiots?"

I'm hoping Biden can survive this storm.
/----/ You guys are already putting the fix in. It's the only way you can win. Ain't ya proud?
The state of Washington has effectively abolished its long-standing residency requirement for voter registration.

The decision, led by Washington Secretary of State Steve Hobbs (D) and Attorney General Bob Ferguson (D), is another attempt by Democrats to cheat on the presidential election.

The Center Square reports that through agency rulemaking, Hobbs’ office has removed a provision that has been a part of Washington’s electoral framework since the state’s original 1889 Constitution.

This move follows a consent decree earlier this year, settling a 2023 lawsuit that claimed the residency requirement violated federal law, due to a 2018 state law.

Article VI, Section 1 of the Washington Constitution mandated that a person must be a resident of the state for 30 days before the election to register to vote.

However, the Washington State Alliance for Retired Americans filed a lawsuit in November 2023, arguing that this requirement was in violation of the U.S. Voting Rights Act Amendments of 1970, which prohibits residency requirements for federal elections.

I have NO sympathy with the damn Communists. Their lies and deceptions are coming home to roost. It's like when you turn the lights on and the stinking cockroaches run.
Lying skunks, they deserve it.
And being a "Californian", I have a particular revulsion for Newscum and the liar Adam Schiff. Scum. Pond scum.

Actually, no, neither party had a fair process, but the real problem is that very few people participate in primaries.

For instance, IL only had a 19% of eligible voters.

Then we get into the election time, and we ask, "How did we get these two idiots?"
Republicans had a fair process. Trump clobbered his many competitors.

Forum List

Back