Turn Out The Lights, Biden's Party Is Over

Let's get real. Biden majorly stepped into it at the debate and did himself no favors in the Stephanopoulos interview.

Voters have a very valid concern about Biden's age. Biden just underscored those concerns. Maybe he just had a cold, or maybe he was just flabbergasted by the stream of insane lies coming out of Trump's mouth, but the point is, he looked ineffective, and every concern the voters had about an 86-year-old president in 2028 was shoved to the fore.
This is just the media's fauxrage of the moment. It will be over soon.

This is just the media's fauxrage of the moment. It will be over soon.

I don't think so.

Hey, I love Biden, and wish him well, but I have to look at what people who don't eat and breathe this stuff think. Because they are the middle that are going to swing this election.

I watched the debate with my wife, who for those playing along at home, is from China. She thought Biden looked tired and confused during the debate.

The issue should be Trump's mental instability and love of fascism.

Instead, it's "Is Biden okay?"

You do realize that if Biden steps down, that would be the worst thing that could happen to Trump, right?

Be careful what you wish for.
I never said I wished for it. I'm just laying out the facts, which team Biden seem to want to deny. They are fact deniers.

I don't think so. Hey, I love Biden, and wish him well, but I have to look at what people who don't eat and breathe this stuff think. Because they are the middle that are going to swing this election.

I watched the debate with my wife, who for those playing along at home, is from China. She thought Biden looked tired and confused during the debate.

The issue should be Trump's mental instability and love of fascism. Instead, it's "Is Biden okay?"
Biden is NOT okay, that is obvious to everyone.

That is the problem democrats have. Pretending that Joe is okay, when he clearly is not.

Forum List

Back