Zone1 What is Truth?

You are vain. It is totally unimportnatz whether I am right or wring. This changes noting for you. You are right. Always. With everything what you say. This is so because you are god. And I am the criminal who not gives you your burnt offerings because I love all animals.
You are confusing my being vain for my being correct. God is spirit and those that worship him do so in spirit and truth. It would be foolish of me to tell you things that you want to hear rather than to tell you the truth. It is your vanity that is keeping you from experiencing the truth.

Dunno. I accept the revealed TRUTH of God "as a child" because no way can I understand the depth of God. Yes; I know WHAT is but I cannot understand many things about the depth of God's existence. To me he just "IS". As for Science? I'm with Karl Popper. Science tries to do lots of things but work out God ain't one of them. (BTW: Science and Development of applications of Science are very different things). Simple one? Who uses Einsteinian Mechanics when designing a Bridge??

Simple (I like simple) answer??

The reason is that it is a lot more complex and gives very little difference in result to Newtonian mechanics at low speeds or greater sizes. Newtonian mechanics gives good enough accuracy in most real world scenarios.

Random off google.

Greg

Is God able to not exist?

Why do you not read and try to understand first what others say? I said: God is able to exist and not to exist the same timer b u t w e a r e n o t a b l e t o t h i n k t h i s because this undermines our forms in which we are able to think.

Can existence choose to not exist.

Counterquestion: If god is not not-existence which is able to chose to exist how could god be god?

Can non-existence choose to exist. I don't think so.

Exactly. You don't think so. You do not only not think so you are not even able to think in any other way. But why exists something at all? It makes absolutelly not any sense that somethign is existing at all. In words of science: Why should it be more easy for the nature to exist instead just simple not to exist?

You are confusing my being vain for my being correct. ...

Correct? You attack others. You do not accept that others exist who know things which you do not know. But everyone knows something what you do not know. Only god is allknowing.

Why do you not read and try to understand first what others say? I said: God is able to exist and not to exist the same timer b u t w e a r e n o t a b l e t o t h i n k t h i s because this undermines our forms in which we are able to think.

Counterquestion: If god is not not-existence which is able to chose to exist how could god be god?

Exactly. You don't think so. You do not only not think so you are not even able to think in any other way. But why exists something at all? It makes absolutelly not any sense that somethign is existing at all. In words of science: Why should it be more easy for the nature to exist instead just simple not to exist?
I read just fine. I was disagreeing with you. You don't take disagreement well.

God is eternal. Which means God is unchanging. Existence cannot come from non-existence. These are traditional Catholic beliefs and I see no reason not to accept them.

Last edited:
Correct? You attack others. You do not accept that others exist who know things which you do not know. But everyone knows something what you do not know. Only god is allknowing.
No. I explain the way things are and why I believe they are that way. I have never claimed to know everything. I only know the things I know. For example I know you are behaving like a real ass.

Dunno. I accept the revealed TRUTH of God "as a child" because no way can I understand the depth of God. Yes; I know WHAT is but I cannot understand many things about the depth of God's existence. To me he just "IS". As for Science? I'm with Karl Popper. Science tries to do lots of things but work out God ain't one of them. (BTW: Science and Development of applications of Science are very different things). Simple one? Who uses Einsteinian Mechanics when designing a Bridge??

Simple (I like simple) answer??

The reason is that it is a lot more complex and gives very little difference in result to Newtonian mechanics at low speeds or greater sizes. Newtonian mechanics gives good enough accuracy in most real world scenarios.

Random off google.

Greg
Science is the study of nature to discover the order within nature so as to be able to make predictions of nature.

We can use science to study creation; the evolution of space and time. Creation is the evidence for the Creator much as a painting is evidence of a painter. Much can be learned about the painter from studying his painting. Same applies to God.

No. I explain the way things are

A apple is not a car. Right?
So a car is a not-apple. Right?
A mtpftlgrmpf is also a not apple.
So a car is a mtpftlgrmpf.

Such mistakes are easily able to be made when someone says "no" or "not".

When I said here: "If god is not not-existence which is able to chose to exist how could god be god?" exists also the problem that "not not-existence" is logically existence. But this I do not think about when I say so. Befreo god created the world he did not exist. Or if he not exists in this moment - then he's able to exist in the next moment. "Jesus lives" <- "yes" (Jesus is god). But "Is Jesus existing?" is another form of question. Jesus lives in everyone who believes Jesus lives. But had been the man around the corner from the year 2008 whom I did not help really Jesus? Possible - but how to know? I remember by the way in the moment no one of the year 2008 who needed help and whom I did not help - but this doesn't mean this man was not anywhere in the reality of my year in 2008.

Last edited:
I read just fine. I was disagreeing with you. You don't take disagreement well.

God is eternal. Which means God is unchanging. Existence cannot come from non-existence. These are traditional Catholic beliefs and I see no reason not to accept them.

Your problem.

... ah sorry:
Your problem? Or do you like to make this to a problem for all others? By the way: Are you a Lefvebreist?

A apple is not a car. Right?
So a car is a not-apple. Right?
A mtpftlgrmpf is also a not apple.
So a car is a mtpftlgrmpf.

Such mistakes are easily able to be made when someone says "no" or "not".

When I said here: "If god is not not-existence which is able to chose to exist how could god be god?" exists also the problem that "not not-existence" is logically existence. But this I do not think about when I say so. Befreo god created the world he did not exist. Or if he not exists in this moment - then he's able to exist in the next moment. "Jesus lives" <- "yes" (Jesus is god). But "Is Jesus existing?" is another form of question. Jesus lives in everyone who believes Jesus lives. But had been the man around the corner from the year 2008 whom I did not help really Jesus? Possible - but how to know? I remerohber by the way in the moment no one of the year 2008 who needed help and whom I did not help - but this doesn't mean this man was not anywhere in the reality of my year in 2008.
This post is a definite improvement and I'd love to have a discussion with you on this but I can't get past your rude behavior in your other posts.

Time not existed. "Then" was time.
That's a narrow view. Who's time? Our time - our existence - began ~14 billion years ago. God's time is timeless. You need to accept the reality that our reality is the alternate reality. There's no other way it could be. Our time, our reality exists because God supplies reality to every part at all times. Our existence literally exists by the will of God. God is the source or matrix of all existence. God is the true reality. God is the true existence.

Forum List

Back