Zone1 What is Truth?

That's a narrow view. Who's time? Our time - our existence - began ~14 billion years ago. God's time is timeless. You need to accept the reality that our reality is the alternate reality. There's no other way it could be. Our time, our reality exists because God supplies reality to every part at all times. Our existence literally exists as the will of God. God is the source or matrix of all existence. That is the true reality. That is the true existence.

Jehovas Witness? Lefvebreist? Any other weird sect?

We do not live in a matrix! The world is real! God is no liar!

This post is a definite improvement and I'd love to have a discussion with you on this but I can't get past your rude behavior in your other posts.
Damn asshole - speak with someone else. I hate your damn arrogance and self-divinity very much.

The extant attributes of reality are timeless. The incorporeal is timeless.
And I hate yours. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

¿Lefvebreist? Are you a Lefvebreist?

("Actio es reactio" is by the way said from Newton in a totally other context of natural science. And nothing in our reality is without time = timeless. And when Augustinus said the mighty word of god's creation is a timeless word he did not say this word is eternal.)

Last edited:
And nothing in our reality is without time = timeless.
Nothing material in our reality is timeless, but the incorporeal can be. Truth is timeless. Love is timeless. Logic is timeless. These are examples of extant attributes of reality. It's not a complete list. And they most certainly are timeless.

Why do you not read and try to understand first what others say? I said: God is able to exist and not to exist the same timer b u t w e a r e n o t a b l e t o t h i n k t h i s because this undermines our forms in which we are able to think.

Counterquestion: If god is not not-existence which is able to chose to exist how could god be god?

Exactly. You don't think so. You do not only not think so you are not even able to think in any other way. But why exists something at all? It makes absolutelly not any sense that somethign is existing at all. In words of science: Why should it be more easy for the nature to exist instead just simple not to exist?
Dealt with by Chesterton. Read more.

“Ah, yes, these modern infidels appeal to their reason; but who can look at those millions of worlds and not feel that there may well be wonderful universes above us where reason is utterly unreasonable? ”

“No,” said the other priest; “reason is always reasonable, even in the last limbo, in the lost borderland of things. I know that people charge the Church with lowering reason, but it is just the other way. Alone on earth, the Church makes reason really supreme Alone on earth, the Church affirms that God himself is bound by reason.”

The other priest raised his austere face to the spangled sky and said: “Yet who knows if in that infinite universe – ?”

“Only infinite physically,” said the little priest, turning sharply in his seat, “not Infinite in the sense of escaping from the laws of truth.”

Reason ROCKS!!! :113::113::rock::rock:

Greg

“Ah, yes, these modern infidels appeal to their reason; but who can look at those millions of worlds and not feel that there may well be wonderful universes above us where reason is utterly unreasonable? ”

“No,” said the other priest; “reason is always reasonable, even in the last limbo, in the lost borderland of things. I know that people charge the Church with lowering reason, but it is just the other way. Alone on earth, the Church makes reason really supreme Alone on earth, the Church affirms that God himself is bound by reason.”

The other priest raised his austere face to the spangled sky and said: “Yet who knows if in that infinite universe – ?”

“Only infinite physically,” said the little priest, turning sharply in his seat, “not Infinite in the sense of escaping from the laws of truth.”

Greg
God is reason and God is logic. God cannot oppose himself.

Nothing material in our reality is timeless, but the incorporeal can be. Truth is timeless. Love is timeless. Logic is timeless.

What's true and wrong the same time. It exists for examople also a logic of time - what you can see when you look for something what's in another position as it was yesterday. And "timeless" is indeed nothing what we are able to understand intuitionally. Give me an example for for a timeless logic. In a timeless world no one could think because to think needs time. So what do you call "logic" in this case? The timeless word of god is a creating word. We are only able to transform energy - for example - but not able to create energy.

Last edited:

Chesterton?

?

What do you like to say to me?

“Only infinite physically,” said the little priest,

The universe is not infinite. It has a beginning and it expands. If you could travel through the universe you could never leave it because you see it always expanding. So it expands from all points into all directions and on your travel you always had been in the middle of the universe. The universe has only centres and no edge.

turning sharply in his seat, “not Infinite in the sense of escaping from the laws of truth.”

Greg

Eh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back