Hezbollah pagers blowing up...

Report: Israel sends tonight a message to Nasralla
to accept the Hochstein outline (1701) and the escalation will end

Hezbolla boyz here don't seem to want to come to terms with reality...

But the nights are getting longer, and the pilots love it.

WTF? How does a pager explode on its own?

Unless the Joos had something to do with it. Oh those wacky Israelis. :laughing0301:
Apparently they had planted explosives inside a shipment pagers. Now their walkie talkies are exploding too.

Last edited:
the hostages are the key...they should have never taken them or released them as soon as they could make a reasonable deal ...but they killed them....the day they attack one knew all hell would break loose...apparently they forgot Israel does not play around...

gipper supporting on regime over another is not my point. I do however appreciate the damn plot that went into this..sadly I think the kidlet may have been given a pager simply to 'call home' the violence on both sides continue to grow as neither side wants to back down..there are still hostages what kinda hell is this for them?

this is an on going conflict, the attack on Israel was brutal ..killing as many as they could and taking hostages...how did they think Israel would respond? how did they think this would get this ahead in any global opinion? then everyone questioned the Israel intelligence agency for letting this happen...how could this happen etc...do you think they want to prove now they are up to the task of eliminating as many Arabs as they can? o hell yes put on that party dress....israel didn't need much of an excuse to go off and damn if they didn't give them one...I have heard way too many opinions simply stating..."they killed babies fuck 'em" you can go on and on about how horrible Israel is and how its killing kids etc but have you considered how this stated...now the entire history but just what happened in the last year?

He is a terrorist supporter that's why
I don't think that is fair sgt ...there are two sides but Hamas blew that up with their attack and taking of hostages...how many do they still hold?

116 still held...not being a Israel supporter does not make one a terrorist

gipper supporting on regime over another is not my point. I do however appreciate the damn plot that went into this..sadly I think the kidlet may have been given a pager simply to 'call home' the violence on both sides continue to grow as neither side wants to back down..there are still hostages what kinda hell is this for them?

this is an on going conflict, the attack on Israel was brutal ..killing as many as they could and taking hostages...how did they think Israel would respond? how did they think this would get this ahead in any global opinion? then everyone questioned the Israel intelligence agency for letting this happen...how could this happen etc...do you think they want to prove now they are up to the task of eliminating as many Arabs as they can? o hell yes put on that party dress....israel didn't need much of an excuse to go off and damn if they didn't give them one...I have heard way too many opinions simply stating..."they killed babies fuck 'em" you can go on and on about how horrible Israel is and how its killing kids etc but have you considered how this stated...now the entire history but just what happened in the last year?
If you research the history you’d know this conflict has been primarily one sided. Israelis have been killing Palestinians for decades at far higher rates than Palestinians killing Israelis. To say nothing of the land stolen by Israelis and the terrible injustices imposed on Palestinians.

Do you not know of the thousands of Palestinians held in horrendous conditions by Israel? They too are hostages, but few Americans seem concerned about them thanks to a biased propagandist media.

Do you not know Gaza is and was an open air prison?

Do you not know Israel has never intended to allow a two state solution?

Americans know of the hate voiced by Palestinians, but nothing of the hate by Israelis.

who carries pagers anymore?....
Using pagers is a way to avoid Israel tracking them.

On Tuesday, pagers used by hundreds of Hezbollah members exploded almost simultaneously in parts of Lebanon as well as Syria. The attack killed at least 12 people — including two young children — and wounded thousands more.

At least 25 people were killed and more than 600 were wounded

A Hezbollah official told the AP that walkie-talkies used by the group exploded on Wednesday. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media. Lebanon’s official news agency also reported that solar energy systems exploded in homes in several areas of Beirut and in southern Lebanon

While details are still emerging from Wednesday’s attack, the second wave of explosions targeted a country that is still reeling from Tuesday’s pager bombings. That attack appeared to be a complex Israeli operation targeting Hezbollah, but an enormous amount of civilian casualties were also reported, as the detonations occurred wherever members’ pagers happened to be — including homes, cars, grocery stores and cafes.

Hey, I love it. We asked Israel not to bomb large civilian populations. They LITERALLY gave every terrorist a mini bomb in which they put in their pockets. Brilliant! Israel can't help it if Hezbollah gives their young terrorists their pagers and walkie talkies.

Forum List

Back