Now Hezbollah Radios are Blowing Up

Explain to me how loading electronics with bombs and letting them float around until they kill someone isn't terrorism.

I'll wait, but you won't respond.
What do you mean I won't respond, I have to because your statement was so stupid. Hezbollah are a terrorist group, all terrorist groups need eliminated. Do you know what's going on over there?

Why do Lefties love terrorists?????

Explain to me how loading electronics with bombs and letting them float around until they kill someone isn't terrorism.

I'll wait, but you won't respond.

Because they aren't radios used by kindergarteners in the back yard. THAT would be terrorism. You can't commit terrorism against a terrorist group. You're killing terrorists, I don't care how you do it. Quit acting like these people are victims after they killed 1400 innocent Israelis on Oct 7th. THAT is terrorism.

They are radios used by a terrorist group attacking our allies. It's yet another way Israel is kicking ass.

Maybe if Hamas, Hezzbolah, etc wouldn't act like terrorists they wouldn't be treated like terrorists

What do you mean I won't respond, I have to because your statement was so stupid. Hezbollah are a terrorist group, all terrorist groups need eliminated. Do you know what's going on over there?

Why do Lefties love terrorists?????
Are you deliberately missing the point or do you really not see it?

Are you deliberately missing the point or do you really not see it?
I see the point, Lefties across the planet love terrorists.

Hezbollah are a terrorist organising terror against Israel. Israel are protecting themselves. They are eliminating Hezbollah's means or communication to organise attacks. Seems like you hate it.

Do you, like Tommy Tit, love the IRA, Hamas, Taliban, and Al-Qaida too??

Crepitus why do dislike Hezbollah getting hit with exploding pagers and walkie talkies? Are you wanting them to be free to coordinate attacks against civilians of another country?

Can you explain why Lefties love terrorist groups because it's always you guys supporting them??

I'm afraid for the Zionist regime! Nowadays there doesn't seem to be any way of stopping the terrorists' revenge!

Forum List

Back