55% of murders committed by blacks? Explain it to the forum.

Blacks are no more naturally criminal or violent than any other race. Criminality is a learned behavior.
In the case of the USA, blacks learn to be criminals far faster than whites learn to be criminals.'
A black youth is far more likely to be murdered by his group than other groups.

Moving on...

For decades, one of the favorite hobbies of the racists has been to ask questions to which they already have the only answer they will accept.

So they feign innocence and curiosity and ask questions, like:

"If the black are equal under the law, them why are they still doing so poorly?"

Of course, the point of asking isn't to seek an honest answer. It's to point out that they are doing poorly.

And they will not accept any answer that is not the equivalent of saying blacks are genetically inferior.
There was nothing done to blacks that wasn't done to women. We owned nothing, could be beaten at will or beaten to death if that was the desired effect, or traded for a horse. And we were as white as the men were, so no, racism isn't the cause or the cure.
And we WEREN'T liberated. No one came to our rescue. You got to vote in 1868. Women couldn't vote until 50 years later. And if we accomplished the same or better work than you, your paycheck was still bigger than ours.
The difference is, we didn't do poorly because of our circumstances. We excelled in spite of them. You are raised to do poorly:

Last edited:
A very large number of murders are committed by Blacks. What do you know about this topic?
Not a lot frankly, because I don't know what you expect me to know. I do know that the crime stats are higher for black people in America than their numbers should indicate.

IF I'm on the right track for you, I can go on to offering some reasons for the problem. But I'm going to have to ask you to contribute something too, to the discussion. Why do you think the race issue exists?

I have one provision to begin with. Don't talk about all black people being either good or bad. I don't tolerate racism. Fair enough?

In the case of the USA, blacks learn to be criminals far faster than whites learn to be criminals.'
A black youth is far more likely to be murdered by his group than other groups.
That is racism already. You can't categorize all blacks or all whites either.

Blacks are no more naturally criminal or violent than any other race. Criminality is a learned behavior.
Blacks who continually hear how 'whitey' is keeping them down will, like anyone, hate their imagined suppressors. Democrats are guilty of keeping their hatred alive, that's what Democrats do. Hate.

Not a lot frankly, because I don't know what you expect me to know. I do know that the crime stats are higher for black people in America than their numbers should indicate.

IF I'm on the right track for you, I can go on to offering some reasons for the problem. But I'm going to have to ask you to contribute something too, to the discussion. Why do you think the race issue exists?

I have one provision to begin with. Don't talk about all black people being either good or bad. I don't tolerate racism. Fair enough?
Yes, we have to stop painting everyone with a broad brush. SOME whites and SOME blacks hate each other. They are typically used to promote racist points of view.

There was nothing done to blacks that wasn't done to women.
Obviously false.

But an irrelevant point, even if true. Women are not divided from men by the same cultural and socioeconomic lines as those that separated minorities from whites for nearly all of US history.

Minorities crossing those lines and marrying whites to support them and to bolster their status was not the norm nearly 100% of the time.

Yes, we have to stop painting everyone with a broad brush. SOME whites and SOME blacks hate each other. They are typically used to promote racist points of view.
And so why do you think the race issue exists Leo?

Thanks to me, we now know why this thread even exists.

Thanks to me, we know the only answer the racists will accept.

Thanks to me, we all now know that there is a robust and detailed answer to the thread title question and to others like it.

Thanks to you, we have to scroll by a barrage of low syllable-count troll posts.

Pretty stark contrast.
No, your ego is so massive one wonders if you get to sleep.
Every point you claim is simply not accurate. We have a problem here in the USA. So many black moms do not marry but have children. We know from Official reports a huge percentage of blacks engage in crimes. I do not want honest blacks to get the wrong idea they are part of the group I speak of. They do stay committed to the family.

The ones I speak of get executed all over the USA in prisons.

This is the next to be executed.

Because dividing people is a way to control them. Democrats fuel the flames of racial hatred in order to maintain their voting block. There is hope, however, in this election many blacks are fleeing the Democrat party.

We know from Official reports a huge percentage of blacks engage in crimes.
And we know from experience that those who simply point these facts out without trying to make any point are probably racists, and their actual.point is to disparage black people.

My hope since I voted for Lyndon Johnson as president was the Great Society could cure this issue. But it failed. And Democrats took control of blacks minds and they learned what Democrats think. Even though Johnson was wrong as president, the Democrats still cling to his beliefs. We had a chance in the 1960s and let that pass us by.

And we know from experience that those who simply point these facts out without trying to make any point are probably racists, and their actual.point is to disparage black people.
Prove that by engaging in actual proof and not more conjecture.

Forum List

Back