The UN is a Less than Useless Clown Show Now

The UN is now a radically left-wing, anti-Semitic organization that does no good and spends absurd amounts of money. Why do we still have it?
a very old question

1727484112006.png

As I said the UN serves a purpose. It has kept nations talking and has facilitated agreements among nations. It’s humanitarian efforts help keep the peace and assists. nations when their people are starving because of drought or other catastrophe. Yes, it does have issues and has been used for propaganda purposes by its members; however, the world will be far worse off without it.
:bs1:

The UN keeps nations talking. The UN provides peacekeeping troops, humanitarian aid and facilitates international treaties. It is not perfect, but without it the world would be a far more dangerous place. I hope the OP doesn't teach his students that conservative BS about the UN.

The UN keeps nations talking. The UN provides peacekeeping troops, humanitarian aid and facilitates international treaties. It is not perfect, but without it the world would be a far more dangerous place. I hope the OP doesn't teach his students that conservative BS about the UN.
the UN is bullshit...the most powerful countries in the world are on its so called security council and yet their are wars and oppression going on in many places in the world....its a useless organization........

Forum List

Back