Willie Nelson endorses Harris/Walz

View attachment 1018784

Today, Willie Nelson officially endorsed the Harris-Walz ticket for the next President and Vice President of the country, and he shared a few photos on Instagram, in a collaborative post with Doug Emhoff, Kamala Harris’ husband and potential First Gentlemen of America.

The caption read:

“On the road again, to get Kamala and Tim elected! Beto O’Rourke and I had the honor of visiting the legendary Willie Nelson’s ranch. It doesn’t get more Texas than Willie.”

More at the link below...

Thank you, Willie! What do you think?
Who cares? I don’t get why you libs think celebrity means everyone should listen to their political views.

Shut up and sing.

1727491601648.png

View attachment 1018784

Today, Willie Nelson officially endorsed the Harris-Walz ticket for the next President and Vice President of the country, and he shared a few photos on Instagram, in a collaborative post with Doug Emhoff, Kamala Harris’ husband and potential First Gentlemen of America.

The caption read:

“On the road again, to get Kamala and Tim elected! Beto O’Rourke and I had the honor of visiting the legendary Willie Nelson’s ranch. It doesn’t get more Texas than Willie.”

More at the link below...

Thank you, Willie! What do you think?
I like willie nelson’s music in spite of his political stupidity

Don’t quote me just yet. But I’m hearing a bit of a rumble.

The 2d Assistant Dolly Grip and the Best Boy in a forthcoming production by producer who cannot yet be revealed are absolutely all-in for Kamala Harris.

Calculations show that at least one USMB liberal/progressive poster will breathlessly re publish the pending reporting the facts do get reported. Because every endorsement is equal.

Forum List

Back