Willie Nelson endorses Harris/Walz

You're gonna hurt Ted Nugent and Roseanne Barr's feelings if you keep saying things like that.
Why? I’m pretty sure their endorsement wasn’t meant for me to blindly follow. They make good points I may agree with but the democrat celebs don’t do that. They just endorse someone and post some pictures without articulating what the reason for that vote is.

Why is Willie voting for Camela? For open borders, higher crime, a shit economy, high inflation? What is his reasoning?

View attachment 1018784

Today, Willie Nelson officially endorsed the Harris-Walz ticket for the next President and Vice President of the country, and he shared a few photos on Instagram, in a collaborative post with Doug Emhoff, Kamala Harris’ husband and potential First Gentlemen of America.

The caption read:

“On the road again, to get Kamala and Tim elected! Beto O’Rourke and I had the honor of visiting the legendary Willie Nelson’s ranch. It doesn’t get more Texas than Willie.”

More at the link below...

Thank you, Willie! What do you think?
70 yrs of smoking weed has side effects .

View attachment 1018784

Today, Willie Nelson officially endorsed the Harris-Walz ticket for the next President and Vice President of the country, and he shared a few photos on Instagram, in a collaborative post with Doug Emhoff, Kamala Harris’ husband and potential First Gentlemen of America.

The caption read:

“On the road again, to get Kamala and Tim elected! Beto O’Rourke and I had the honor of visiting the legendary Willie Nelson’s ranch. It doesn’t get more Texas than Willie.”

More at the link below...

Thank you, Willie! What do you think?
The words in those lyrics aren’t Willie’s.

The other empty suits visited Willie.

But that doesn’t an endorsement of Kamalalala make.

By the way. Although I don’t give a shit about an artist’s endorsement of any candidate, does it come as a particular aouprise to anyone that Willie might be a bit of a lib?

People who support Harris: tax cheats, dictators, warmongers, sex workers,white supremacists, and degenerate queers. The DNC is a nutshell.

By the way. Although I don’t give a shit about an artist’s endorsement of any candidate, does it come as a particular aouprise to anyone that Willie might be a bit of a lib?
Not really but I’m pretty sure if Waylon came back he’d slap the shit out of that hippie.

Forum List

Back