Consumer Confidence Unexpectedly Plummets, Worst Decline in Three Years

Did you pay for it when Japanese Americans rec'd reparations?

Do you pay for it when America sends billions to Israel?

Why is it you only bitch and moan when it comes to black folks?
I pay taxes. That means I fund whatever special interest groups Democrats and the GOP seek to get something from using my tax dollars.

Japanese-Americans received reparations because they lived through being put in camps by Democrats. I'm okay with paying them.

Israel is a valuable ally. I'm okay with sending them money.

And if you can find a living black person who was enslaved by Americans, I'd be all for giving them reparations.

When were you enslaved?

I pay taxes. That means I fund whatever special interest groups Democrats and the GOP seek to get something from using my tax dollars.

Japanese-Americans received reparations because they lived through being put in camps by Democrats. I'm okay with paying them.

And if you can find a living black person who was enslaved by Americans, I'd be all for giving them reparations.

When were you enslaved?
IM2 is the most "enslaved" man I know, Dave! His whole life he's been subjected to "soul crushing bigotry"! He's never been successful because "the man" conspires to keep him down! You can never understand this of course because being a "white devil" you can't possibly understand his "blackness"! You "racist" piece of shit! (Eye roll) :)

In all seriousness...if IM2 and the rest of his race baiting pals spent as much time working as they do whining about how someone owes them something...they'd all be rich!

When were you enslaved?
See that is the weak ass excuse, Jim Crow was almost as devastating for black folks as slavery was.

How many Republicans protested when JA were put in internment camps?

What war has Israel fought along side of the US?

I am a taxpayers also.

See that is the weak ass excuse, Jim Crow was almost as devastating for black folks as slavery was.
Good thing that's all illegal now, isn't it? Civil rights for all was codified...by Republicans, with protest from Democrats...before you were born.
How many Republicans protested when JA were put in internment camps?
A lot.
What war has Israel fought along side of the US?
Yeah, this thread needed some irrational Jew-hate. Thanks.
I am a taxpayers also.
Yay you.

Here, let me fix that for you:

Excellent article that goes over a ton of information on categories, did YOU read it?

It ended with this about when the survey was done....

The survey, though, was conducted through Sept. 17, the day before the Fed approved the rate cut.

I think the rate cut would have excited consumers in the age group concerned with mortgages.

Good thing that's all illegal now, isn't it? Civil rights for all was codified...by Republicans, with protest from Democrats...before you were born.
Hate to tell you this numbnuts, but I grew up at the back end of Jim Crow. How about you? Oh btw more Democrats voted for it than Republicans.
American churches?
Yeah, this thread needed some irrational Jew-hate. Thanks.
In other words the answer is, none. Since you don't like the answer now I am hating Jewish folks. What a joke.
So, a white man's taxes are more important than a black man's. Smfh.

Hate to tell you this numbnuts, but I grew up at the back end of Jim Crow. How about you? Oh btw more Democrats voted for it than Republicans.
I was born in 1963.

Oh, btw, you're wrong.

By party​

Original House version:[1]
  • Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
  • Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
Cloture in the Senate:[38]
  • Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
Senate version:[2]
  • Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
Senate version, voted on by the House:[3]
  • Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)
More Republicans supported it than Democrats.
American churches?
Yes. Does that magically not count or something?
In other words the answer is, none. Since you don't like the answer now I am hating Jewish folks. What a joke.
Your ridiculous question is apropos of absolutely nothing in this thread.
So, a white man's taxes are more important than a black man's. Smfh.
Did I say that? No, and nothing in what I said could lead a rational person to that conclusion. But you, you see everything through the lens of race.

Oh, btw, you're wrong.

By party​

Original House version:[1]
  • Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
  • Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
152>138.
Cloture in the Senate:[38]
  • Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
44>27
Senate version:[2]
  • Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
46>27
Senate version, voted on by the House:[3]
  • Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)
153>136.
More Republicans supported it than Democrats.
No more Democrats voted for it than Republicans.
Yes. Does that magically not count or something?
Uh no, because we don't know if those folks in church were Dem or Repub.
Your ridiculous question is apropos of absolutely nothing in this thread.
Sure it does, folks like you don't have a problem with reparations until it comes to black folks.
Did I say that? No, and nothing in what I said could lead a rational person to that conclusion. But you, you see everything through the lens of race.
Yea that's pretty much what you said. Everything in this country is through the lens of race, if it wasn't there would've never been slavery, Jim Crow, lynching, racism or discrimination.

152>138.

44>27

46>27

153>136.

No more Democrats voted for it than Republicans.
A greater percentage of Republicans supported it than Democrats.
Uh no, because we don't know if those folks in church were Dem or Repub.
:auiqs.jpg:
Sure it does, folks like you don't have a problem with reparations until it comes to black folks.
Again...find me a black person who was a slave, and I'll support reparations.
Yea that's pretty much what you said. Everything in this country is through the lens of race, if it wasn't there would've never been slavery, Jim Crow, lynching, racism or discrimination.
I guess that's easier than thinking for yourself.

Consumer confidence won't matter if the dockworker strike lasts much longer. The media doesn't seem to care and the president seems unaware of the impact.

A greater percentage of Republicans supported it than Democrats.

:auiqs.jpg:
Again, a GREATER NUMBER of Democrats voted for it.
Again...find me a black person who was a slave, and I'll support reparations.
That's the lame ass excuse that is used, in 30yrs whites will be saying, "Find me a black person who was living during Jim Crow."
I guess that's easier than thinking for yourself.
I think you are running from the truth.

Why didn't all Republicans vote for it?
Proportionally, more did than did Democrats. And you failed to answer the question...why didn't ALL Democrats vote for it?
It's amazing how when it comes to black folks seeking restitution for the wrongs America has done to us, it is wanting free shit. Amazing how that doesn't apply to anyone else.
This may come as a shock to you, but you haven't been wronged by America.

Forum List

Back