Walz last night, “A nearly 80 year old Donald Trump.” So now age IS a concern for Left Wing Voters?

When you claimed he should be prosecuted for bribing dems

You acknowledged he did it, and told us all he did.
You said he wasn't informing for any law enforcement agency. Why was he bribing dems in the first place?

LOL The announced the "open process" the day Kamala had already won the nomination. Too funny.

Well looky here:

Just a big ole coincidence. LOL

Damn. I need to take a shower just reading about your corrupt cult.
They announced the open process like a day or two after Biden dropped out.

Was anyone prevented from participating in the process?

When did that change? The minute Trump crushed Biden in the debate and Biden dropped out and was replaced by Harris who received ZERO VOTES from Dems in the primaries?

Who is a threat to Democracy? The Dem candidate for POTUS WAS APPOINTED. Not elected.
Leftists don't stand for anything fixed, tangible or consistent. They're dependent on BS feed by their masters, somehow unable to come to terms it's all a lie, no matter how short the mileage of them are, ignorance is bliss.

Leftists project too. Imagine trying to put Trump on Biden's level in thought, energy, and ability. Trump's still got it. Tons of high side and ability. Bigly. Biden wasn't even POTUS. Trump will be, again.

10 pound MFing balls too. Looking forward to his return. Not looking forward to what the left have in store for us, but be sure it's a dirty fraud, everytime.

Last edited:
Be corrupt. Which they were happy to do

Why do you continue to support them knowing they are corrupt??
I don’t support anyone that’s corrupt.

Trump was bribing them to help his business. It was for personal gain.

That makes him a criminal.

I don’t support anyone that’s corrupt.

Trump was bribing them to help his business. It was for personal gain.

That makes him a criminal.
But you support the dem party, and just admitted trump bribed them

Trump bribed them because they were corrupt. He didn’t bribe people that were corrupt.

But you support the dem party, and just admitted trump bribed them

Trump bribed them because they were corrupt. He didn’t bribe people that were corrupt.
I don’t believe in guilt by association, because I’m not a fascist like you.

Trump is an actual criminal by your own admission. The fact that you think he’s like an undercover FBI agent is delusional.

I don’t believe in guilt by association, because I’m not a fascist like you.

Trump is an actual criminal by your own admission. The fact that you think he’s like an undercover FBI agent is delusional.
Guilt by association? Either they took the money or not. You don’t think a public official is guilty of bribery when they take money?

Trumps an informate that ratted out your party.

struth.

When Mr. Biden withdrew, it was only months before National Democratic Convention. Individual state parties did not have the time necessary to convene another primary in all 50-States.

It takes a least to plan for such primary. I know from my own experience as Delegate the State Democratic Convention the time takes one to plan that convention. The machinations needed for a primary are many and each state party would have fund the new primary. There was no time for such a vast undertaking.

The Executive Committee of Democratic Nation Committee (State Party Chairs and Deputy Chairs And National Chairmanand Deputy Chairs ) held a meeting and agreed to a "Mini-Convention" (allowed under the rules of D.N.C.) of state delegates. The delegates voted and elected to make VP Kamala Harris the party nominee. All legal and above board. FYI, if Diaper Don had dropped dead from Big Mac Diet, the R.N.C. would done the exact same exact fucking thing.

Last edited:
Guilt by association? Either they took the money or not. You don’t think a public official is guilty of bribery when they take money?

Trumps an informate that ratted out your party.
You said the whole party belongs in jail, not the people who took bribes.

That's what a fascist would do.

struth.

When Mr. Biden withdrew, it was only months before National Democratic Convention. Individual state parties did not have the time necessary to convene another primary in all 50-States.

It takes a least to plan for such primary. I know from my own experience as Delegate the State Democratic Convention the time takes one to plan that convention. The machinations needed for a primary are many and each state party would have fund the new primary. There was no time for such a vast undertaking.

The Executive Committee of Democratic Nation Committee (State Party Chairs and Deputy Chairs And National Chairman) and Deputy Chairs held a meeting and agreed to a "Mini-Convention" (allowed under the rules of D.N.C.) of state delegates. The delegates voted and elected to make VP Kamala Harris the party nominee. All legal and above board. FYI, if Diaper Don had dropped dead from Big Mac Diet, the R.N.C. would done the exact same exact fucking thing.
Who was told about it?

You said the whole party belongs in jail, not the people who took bribes.

That's what a fascist would do.
Because it’s a corrupt organization as trump highlighted

This wasn’t one bad seed, local and state officials, national officials et al

Forum List

Back