China's Plan Red

Since you are the one kissing Xi Jin Ping’s ass
Nah. That's how Trump and the GOP roll, not us. Our side doesn't take Chinese bribes or suck Chinese arses, yours does. That makes us the good guys, and you the bad guys.

Do you support U.S. involvement in the Ukraine War?
How do you think it helps China to deflect to an unrelated topic? After all, we know all your actions are about helping China.

A general question to conservatives: Do you aid China for the Chinabucks, or do you do it because of your fanatical devotion to communist ideology?

Conservatives, how does Beijing want you to respond to that? You'd best run and check. You know how angry your ChinaMasters get when you go off-script. Beijing pays conservatives to parrot, not to think.

I understand the growth of their military. The question still stands, are they doing it to threaten the US or to defend against the US?

The US has troops stationed in Taiwan.

But the US freaks out when China puts a listening post in Cuba. Could we be any more hypocritical?

The US Marines are getting back to the basics of island hopping from WW2 to prepare for China.

The US has 60,000 or so troops in Japan and another 25k in South Korea.

How would the US feel if China had that many troops close to our mainland?
You don’t really expect Taiwan to invade China do you?

You said the Chinese had much to fear from American troops in Japan
You seem to think America is just about to invade China.

Do you think we will invade from Taiwan or S. Korea?

How many U.S. troops do you suppose are in Taiwan?
The harpy is a chinese stooge. Probably gets paid under the table from his buddy, tampon tim.

Nah. That's how Trump and the GOP roll, not us. Our side doesn't take Chinese bribes or suck Chinese arses, yours does. That makes us the good guys, and you the bad guys.

How do you think it helps China to deflect to an unrelated topic? After all, we know all your actions are about helping China.

A general question to conservatives: Do you aid China for the Chinabucks, or do you do it because of your fanatical devotion to communist ideology?

Conservatives, how does Beijing want you to respond to that? You'd best run and check. You know how angry your ChinaMasters get when you go off-script. Beijing pays conservatives to parrot, not to think.
Did you really say Democrats don’t take bribes from China?

You support the Democrats who love the Ukraine War. You want the U.S. to be tough on Russia and gentle with China, even though China is far more dangerous and powerful.

You seem to think America is just about to invade China.

Do you think we will invade from Taiwan or S. Korea?

How many U.S. troops do you suppose are in Taiwan?

I never said the US was about to invade China.

If you have nothing left to add to the discussion just quit posting, but making up shit is not the way to go

At the risk of you calling me names...the US spends 3.4% of our GDP on our military and China spends 1.7%. Yet we freak out they are spending too much.

Let me ask you this, is China building up their military as an attack on the US or as a defense from the US?
If everything here is twice as expensive as China, aren't they really spending the same as us?

Amphibious ships are NOT defensive. EOS.

I never said the US was about to invade China.

If you have nothing left to add to the discussion just quit posting, but making up shit is not the way to go
You wrote: “The US Marines are getting back to the basics of island hopping from WW2 to prepare for China.”

Do you think the Chinese have reason to fear an American invasion?

You wrote: “The US Marines are getting back to the basics of island hopping from WW2 to prepare for China.”

Do you think the Chinese have reason to fear an American invasion?

I would say that China has more reason to fear an American invasion than America has to fear a Chinese invasion.

How would the US feel if China came out and said "we are doing this specific thing just to fight the US".

How would you feel if China built a base on Cuba and stationed 5000 troops there?

You support the Democrats who love the Ukraine War.
Well yeah, because I don't like fascists. It's how all decent people feel. I understand how that upsets the supporters of the fascists, but I don't care. If fascist supporters are crying, that's a good thing, and Baby Jesus will thank me for making them cry.

Anways, a question to all the Trukmp cult ChinaLackeys here. If you're given orders from Moscow and Beijing that are contradictory, who do you leap to do the bidding of?

It's so good to be a liberal. Since we're not on the payroll of the enemies of the USA, we never have such problems. And we won't up in the icy 9th circle of hell where the traitors end up for eternity.

I would say that China has more reason to fear an American invasion than America has to fear a Chinese invasion.

How would the US feel if China came out and said "we are doing this specific thing just to fight the US".

How would you feel if China built a base on Cuba and stationed 5000 troops there?
So you do think China has reason to fear an American invasion.

How likely is a Chinese invasion of Taiwan?

So you do think China has reason to fear an American invasion.

China has more reason to fear an American invasion than America has to fear a Chinese invasion.

How likely is a Chinese invasion of Taiwan?

Slim. Doing so would destroy much of Taiwan and that would not help China.

They are better served waiting for Taiwan to return to the fold.

Well yeah, because I don't like fascists. It's how all decent people feel. I understand how that upsets the supporters of the fascists, but I don't care. If fascist supporters are crying, that's a good thing, and Baby Jesus will thank me for making them cry.

Anways, a question to all the Trukmp cult ChinaLackeys here. If you're given orders from Moscow and Beijing that are contradictory, who do you leap to do the bidding of?

It's so good to be a liberal. Since we're not on the payroll of the enemies of the USA, we never have such problems. And we won't up in the icy 9th circle of hell where the traitors end up for eternity.
Trump was extremely hostile to the CCP.

Why do you support Kamala Harris? You know the Biden-Harris administration enabled a genocide in Gaza. You are cheering on the mass murder of children.

China has more reason to fear an American invasion than America has to fear a Chinese invasion.

Slim. Doing so would destroy much of Taiwan and that would not help China.

They are better served waiting for Taiwan to return to the fold.

America won’t invade China directly because that would trigger nuclear war.

But Chinese action against Taiwan may not trigger nuclear war.

China may defeat Taiwan with a quarantine.

Last edited:
America won’t invade China directly because that would trigger nuclear war.

Not at this time we won't. But since the end of WWII the US has used its military to maintain it position on top of the mountain.

That position is threatened, not by the military of China but by its economic influence. China is gaining influence on our side of the world, each year their influence in Latin and South America grows.

Is it outside the realm of possibility that we would finally try to do something to stop this, and our only weapon is our military .

Not at this time we won't. But since the end of WWII the US has used its military to maintain it position on top of the mountain.

That position is threatened, not by the military of China but by its economic influence. China is gaining influence on our side of the world, each year their influence in Latin and South America grows.

Is it outside the realm of possibility that we would finally try to do something to stop this, and our only weapon is our military .
The biggest weapon the world has is stop doing business with China.

It collapses in 5 years.

Forum List

Back