Sullivan in China: 12 hours of meetings zero agreements, China tells America "Taiwan is the red line", China blocks resupplies from Philippines

Sure thing:
China's Submarine Force Is a Clear Threat to the U.S. Navy

Summary and Key Points: China's rapid military development, particularly in its submarine capabilities, has reached a level where it could challenge the U.S. Navy in the undersea domain, especially near Chinese and Taiwanese waters. This development, coupled with China's advanced anti-access/area-denial (A2/AD) systems, threatens to negate the U.S. Navy's traditional advantages.

China has the world's largest navy — what now?

Expert’s warning to US Navy on China: Bigger fleet almost always wins
Damn, that's not good. Thanks. I bet not many people know about that.

This news really hasn't been reported on much. It seems the Biden Administration's been doing nothing but fagging up the Navy.

Sure he did.

First, he put absurd tariffs on China, which really screwed up supply chains for the company I was working at the time.

Then he wrecked the economy with his half-ass Covid Response.

Of course, knowing Trump was going to fuck it all up (because Republicans always do) I made sure I was ready- I had my finances down to zero-debt except for the mortgage and had plenty of cash in reserve. And I made sure I had a reliable second source of income.

But man, he really did fuck it up pretty badly. .
The tariffs may have been unwelcome for you but necessary to begin weening America off chicom stuff

Damn, that's not good. Thanks. I bet not many people know about that.

This news really hasn't been reported on much. It seems the Biden Administration's been doing nothing but fagging up the Navy.

Hasn't the Navy always been a little faggy?

The tariffs may have been unwelcome for you but necessary to begin weening America off chicom stuff

Another fucking moron who doesn't understand how Tariffs work.

I didnt mention it to JoeB131 but thanks to chicom shutdown policies the precious supply chain was screwed for years that trump had nothing to do with

Thats what fid the most to alert western business to the danger of relying on china

Trump did nothing to harm you
C
Hasn't the Navy always been a little faggy?

Another fucking moron who doesn't understand how Tariffs work.

Come on, Joey. Face it, you adore the party of faggotry!
FB_IMG_1725033885503.jpg
FB_IMG_1725031608072.jpg

Yes, and there's no point in making it faggier.

Again, the Navy's problem isn't gay people. The Navy's problem is that they pay less than $2000 a month for an E-1, when most kids could make that getting out of HS in the civilian sector.

You see, funny thing. Most of the Zoomers just don't have your hangups about gays.

I didnt mention it to @JoeB131 but thanks to chicom shutdown policies the precious supply chain was screwed for years that trump had nothing to do with

Thats what fid the most to alert western business to the danger of relying on china
If you worked in Supply Chain, you know it is STILL screwed up.

The problem with sourcing components is that it's never as simple as "buying the item from an American supplier." You have to get the vendor approved by the customer. Then there's sampling and prototyping. There's quality testing. It often takes years to get a new vendor on line, and sometimes it isn't worth it.

The other part of the Trump Tariffs was that the Chinese retaliated by not buying pork and soybeans from the US. This is why the farmers required a huge bailout in 2020.

Again, the Navy's problem isn't gay people. The Navy's problem is that they pay less than $2000 a month for an E-1, when most kids could make that getting out of HS in the civilian sector.
Not with free food, room and board, dumbass. :slap:

They'd be paying all those rent and grocery and utility bills. Lucky to have $500 when it's all said and done. IF that.

Not with free food, room and board, dumbass. :slap:

They'd be paying all those rent and grocery and utility bills. Lucky to have $500 when it's all said and done. IF that.

Missing the point, guy. Room and Board sucks when you have no privacy and 40 roommates.

Now, I have a lot of pride about my time in service, but I would be very reluctant to recommend service to any kid today.

Wait until the world turns on the dollar. There will be no war. We will simply collapse.
There's the crux pk

all conflict has some sort of underlying economic motivation

methinks i'm reading it from the more savvy posters here

<kudos> :cool:

But that pertro$$ just turned into a BRIC$$$

the implications will follow......

~S~

Forum List

Back