Zone1 No, Christians and Muslims Do Not Worship the Same God

Your faith is whatever it is, but words have meanings.

Mono = 1
Mono equals prefix. A religion is monotheistic because it identifies only one god. That in no way establishes an exclusion of another religion identifying one other god. Where is your logic?

....A religion is monotheistic because it identifies only one god. That in no way establishes an exclusion of another religion identifying one other god. ....
If there is only one God, there is only one God. If you believe in one God, that's God. Call God "Larry" and it's still the same ONE (mono) God.

Tell me. Is it the God of Abraham who's followers massacre 1200 Jews? Beheads babies? Kidnaps women and children? Rapes them to humiliate them? Isn't kidnapping a capital crime to Abrahams God?

Nope. The worshippers of Allah follow another god masquerading as the True God. God's people know their father and do His will. Satans followers do the will of their god
An interesting tidbit. Kidnapping----back in the day---was a CAPITAL
CRIME. It was a that which supplied the people called ISHMAELITES---
the people who lived a nomadic life, traveled in Caravans and did trade
along the "silk road---from rome and egypt and all the way to India.
They dealt in spices and slaves. Muhummad was an Ishmaelite

If there is only one God, there is only one God. If you believe in one God, that's God. Call God "Larry" and it's still the same ONE (mono) God.
Claiming to worship one thing while acting in another way nullifies the claim. What is more, how one identifies the object of worship distinguishes it from what others do.
Monogamous means married to one person, not all persons.

Did Abrahams god say this, or Satan?

“Judgement Day will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews. The Jews will hide behind the stones and the trees, and the stones and the trees will say, oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew hiding behind me — come and kill him.”

Did Abrahams god say this, or Satan?

“Judgement Day will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews. The Jews will hide behind the stones and the trees, and the stones and the trees will say, oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew hiding behind me — come and kill him.”
whoever wrote the KHARAHan said it. Even SATAN is not that disgusting---
Muhummad and his idiot relatives and wives were as is Hamas

whoever wrote the KHARAHan said it. Even SATAN is not that disgusting---
Muhummad and his idiot relatives and wives were as is Hamas
Yeah he is. Satans goal is to destroy Israel and the true Christians. God made a PROMISE. Satan knows his time is near the end. He is desperate

Think about where silk comes from.
Interesting tidbit-----jews were involved in the making of silk
as artisans-----from the caterpillar cocoons in Mulberry trees--
to the weaving thereof and some sort of painting on the fabric
in the Balkans and the Mediterranean basin including Greece.

b72283459b196f17fac9bce5dfc6ae15.png

Where did you ever get the idea He was illiterate?...
Crazy question. Either you never thought I had that idea and you're being obnoxious, or you're imagining that I had that idea for some kind of perverted reason. Let's not waste our time on this, and if it's still ever so important to you then you could complain to the mods or something but we got more important things to deal with.

Crazy question. Either you never thought I had that idea and you're being obnoxious, or you're imagining that I had that idea for some kind of perverted reason. Let's not waste our time on this, and if it's still ever so important to you then you could complain to the mods or something but we got more important things to deal with.
You don't like FACTS. I find your need to equate this death cult with the God I KNOW to be obnoxious. The Bible I read does not approve of any of the practices of that cult.

Why is it not important to you to justify rape kidnapping and murder? They are COMMANDED and you refuse to condemn them.
Get thee behind me Satan

I will add you to my ignore list now. Bye

Forum List

Back