Zone1 No, Christians and Muslims Do Not Worship the Same God

I'm afraid they do. Allah and Yahweh are one and the same.
Because you say so?
If you make a definitive statement, you need to back it up with reason.

The apostle Paul said, If any man, OR EVEN AN ANGEL FROM ABOVE, preaches a message different from the message you received from us, let him be cursed.

Mohammed was a murderer, a warrior and a pedophile. He came with a message that is the polar opposite of the message of Jesus and the apostles.

No, Islams god is Satan, who the apostles described as "the god of this world"

No, scholars on both sides do.
An appeal to authority argument isn't valid
I quoted one of Christianitys founders saying your "scholars" are full of bullshit.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed

Last edited:
Satan is the Great Deceiver and the Father of Lies -- according to the Bible. That makes sense doesn't it?

According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?
“No, Christians and Muslims Do Not Worship the Same God”

It really doesn’t matter – there is no ‘god’ as perceived by either.

An appeal to authority argument isn't valid
I quoted one of Christianitys founders saying your "scholars" are full of bullshit.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed
Dude I don't care whether you like it or not, that is the accepted wisdom on the subject. Argue with them, not me.

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. The bible is multiple times more violent then the Koran. You give stupid a bad name. You can't make it so by bullshiting your way through life.
FALSE! Again the Christian Bible advocates peace & love. The Koran advocates (if not commands) genocidal murder, wife-beating, rape, pedophilia, slavery, lying. Try reading it sometime.

And Muslims have been doing all these things for 1400 years, during the time that they killed 270 million people around the world. No charge for the tutoring.

Thank you for your knowledgeable input to a rather messy thread.

The bigger question here that I see is whether folks care about information or are they just interested in attacking others w/ their beliefs. Some folks are just plain old toxic and all they want is a good fight --those I ignore. Most folks (in my limited experience) are complicated, one part wants a fight and some other part wants truth. My personal goal here is exploring the truth and learning about people's belief systems in the process.

It's a great world isn't it!

It is a great world.

Because you say so?
If you make a definitive statement, you need to back it up with reason.

The apostle Paul said, If any man, OR EVEN AN ANGEL FROM ABOVE, preaches a message different from the message you received from us, let him be cursed.

Mohammed was a murderer, a warrior and a pedophile. He came with a message that is the polar opposite of the message of Jesus and the apostles.

No, Islams god is Satan, who the apostles described as "the god of this world"

Abraham was also a warlord with hundreds of soldiers in his family.

Aisha was born before the Call so she was at least 19 years old.

“No, Christians and Muslims Do Not Worship the Same God”

It really doesn’t matter – there is no ‘god’ as perceived by either.
There certainly is no "god" as limited as these religions present. It is clear that the intention mostly is to control people, not direct them to a fuller life, as Jesus spoke of. Genuine faith in Jesus is based upon personal revelation and responsibility, things that are expressly excluded in "certain places".
Some may respond the "Christianity" is just like the other "religions". That is another discussion. Jesus and the established institution(s) that claim association with his name "ain't necessarily so".

I am going to love hearing from these Monotheistic Conspiracy Believers when the Elohim make their existence clear beyond sensible dispute .

The more outrageous their appearance and life style the better --- the Cultists will hopefull all brain crash with one almighty explosion .

Make my day , Gullibles .
You said their(plural) about Elohim
Elijah translates-Elohim is Jehovah.--
Psalm 110:1, quoted at Matt 22:44=Jesus is not Jehovah
Gen 1:27= HE( NOT WE) created--Prov 8=HE( NOT WE) created.

BTW Luke was a greek who did not know Hebrew or aramaic and never met Jesus. He wrote his stuff from hearsay information if he wrote anything at all---none of his writings are extant
oh yes----he went into a synagogue as a new comer and according to the New Testes he was "ASKED TO READ"----in those days a person would not be asked to read unless it was KNOWN that he was not only literate but able to read well from the Scroll ----not such an easy task. It is one of the verses in the NT that I find absolutely credible---consistent with the custom of the day.
--and my bet is that Jesus was familiar with Latin too. There is no record of any objection of Jesus to praying to Deus, Elohim, or Elah, and there's no reason to see how His teachings would preclide praying to God or Allah either.

Interesting. I was about to tell you that Jesus was illiterate but I see that Luke 4:16-17 talks about how Jesus read from the scroll of Isaiah.
Where did you ever get the idea He was illiterate?

If you lack such basic knowledge yourself, why would your opinion on this topic matter?

Even at age 12 the rabbis were "astonished" at His understanding of the Scriptures

FALSE! Again the Christian Bible advocates peace & love. The Koran advocates (if not commands) genocidal murder, wife-beating, rape, pedophilia, slavery, lying. Try reading it sometime.

And Muslims have been doing all these things for 1400 years, during the time that they killed 270 million people around the world. No charge for the tutoring.
the bible is history recounted in epic form The koran is the life of a deity---to wit, muhummad ibn amina of uncertain birth and the object of cult worship.
The bible includes a specific code of conduct. The code of conduct determined by the koran is EMULATION OF THE CULT LEADER in detail.
October 7, 2023 is an example of the koranic code of conduct called SHARIAH

In that the two words are words, perhaps. If all words are the same, none have meaning.

the meaning must be the same ...

desert monotheism is hybridized ... proof, the variety of names the heavens have never spoken to any of their chosen prophets - and they are all liars.

paradisians, jesus only spoke of the heavens - the heavenly creation of life on planet earth no person can deny.

the obstacle of monotheism its untenable meaning - is the primary message of the 1st century events ... as false commandments and ideological quagmires.

Forum List

Back