Zone1 *Christians And Muslims Do Not Mix Together*

Sorry bout that,

1. Christianity, and Islam, should never reside in the same sentence, its wrong, unless you are teaching the evils of Islam.
2. Even reading it is bad.
3. There is no, COMMON GROUND, between the two.
4. One is of darkness, one is of light.
5. Seek the truth, break away from Islam's darkness, for the wraths that is to come, will find you wherever you are.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Muslims revere Jesus as the purest of the prophets, born of a virgin from the mind of God. What are you talking about?

Sorry bout that,

1. It should not ever happen, two opposed Religions.
2. Two set of teachings.
3. Totally out of range.
4. One is for Goodness, one for Evil.
5. The pure stintch, of Evil, will muck up the place, no amount of cleansing will rid this space of it..

"The decision of Muslims to hold their Grand Iftar for Ramadan at Bristol Cathedral in England instead of a mosque has sparked debate and raised questions about its significance. Political conservative YouTuber Mahyar Tousi addressed the Islamic takeover of the Cathedral."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Stench

Sorry bout that,

1. Flee from the wrath to come.
2. Islam.
3. YOU, Surada, are of the devil, satan will gather you up in his bag, its a burlap bag he carries, full of death.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There is a big job for someone such as yourself in educating a very large part of the population of this planet concerning the equality of women.

Muslim women had many rights that Western women didn't have until the 1950s.

Gud is God in Norwegian and Bog is God in Slovenian.

Allah is God in Arabic like Gotte or Dios. Jesus didn't speak English.
So, nothing about 'trashing.
Allah is a name in English; not "gott" nor "dieu", just Allah.
Jesus never mentioned Allah. He did say, "Before Abraham was, I am" and that he was one with "the Father". Pretty much puts him in an exclusive position regarding Islam.

So, nothing about 'trashing.
Allah is a name in English; not "gott" nor "dieu", just Allah.
Jesus never mentioned Allah. He did say, "Before Abraham was, I am" and that he was one with "the Father". Pretty much puts him in an exclusive position regarding Islam.

Jesus never spoke English either or German, Spanish, Norwegian or Slovenian.

What do you mean " exclusive"? Is that like Judaism?

Jesus never spoke English either or German, Spanish, Norwegian or Slovenian.

What do you mean " exclusive"? Is that like Judaism?

Your posts bring into doubt your comprehension of English. It is not clear to what or whom your a responding. You obviously have some instinct to protection of Islam, even from neutral facts. Is your faith challenged?

Last edited:
Your post bring into doubt your comprehension of English. It is not clear to what or whom your a responding. You obviously have some instinct to protection of Islam, even from neutral facts. Is your faith challenged?

Nope I'm Episcopalian.. I'm just not ignorant about Islam and there's no benefit to me in spreading lies or hatred. Your "facts" aren't neutral.

Nope I'm Episcopalian.. I'm just not ignorant about Islam and there's no benefit to me in spreading lies or hatred. Your "facts" aren't neutral.
Facts aren't neutral for those with a contrary agenda. You are not the only one "not ignorant", nor are you the ultimate authority. The innuendo about untruths and hate could well be taken as offensive. What point are you trying to make in denigrating facts?

Sorry bout that,

1. It should not ever happen, two opposed Religions.
2. Two set of teachings.
3. Totally out of range.
4. One is for Goodness, one for Evil.
5. The pure stintch, of Evil, will muck up the place, no amount of cleansing will rid this space of it..

"The decision of Muslims to hold their Grand Iftar for Ramadan at Bristol Cathedral in England instead of a mosque has sparked debate and raised questions about its significance. Political conservative YouTuber Mahyar Tousi addressed the Islamic takeover of the Cathedral."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
strange

Do you actually know any Muslims? Since I lived in the Middle East for so long I have known many.

Trashing them is a pastime of really ignorant people.
I have been acquainted with muslims since age 14---uhm---DON'T ASK HOW LONG that is---since simple arithmetic will reveal (sob) MY AGE!!!!! I don't blame christians for the silly stuff they learned in Jellybean school or muslims for the FILTH they learn at home, mosque and school----only those of
both groups who actually swallow the really nasty stuff and even act upon it.
(muslims learn lots more filth and act on it lots and lots more than do christians) <<<sorta

Facts aren't neutral for those with a contrary agenda. You are not the only one "not ignorant", nor are you the ultimate authority. The innuendo about untruths and hate could well be taken as offensive. What point are you trying to make in denigrating facts?

Where did you learn about Islam? Did you live in an Arab country?

Where did you learn about Islam? Did you live in an Arab country?

gee---ATTENTION WOLRD!!!!----the only way to know islam is to live in an
ARAB COUNTRY---somehow I believe that my Iranian and Pakistani and even
Indian muslim friends would disagree. Even my hubby knows nothing because he left the arab country of his birth nor do or did his relatives who
grew up in arab countries.

Forum List

Back