Corrupt DOJ asks for indefinite delay in prosecution of shooter in 2nd Trump assassination attempt saying it is “complex”.

Intent. How can anyone prove he wasn't there for any other purpose but to carry out a political assassination?

His tee shot went into the rough and he was having trouble finding it in the bushes.

He always golfs with an SKS. :auiqs.jpg:

If he went after Biden or Harris, no way the corrupt DOJ asks for an indefinite delay in prosecution.

"Over the past two weeks, the United States has interviewed hundreds of witnesses," prosecutors said in the filing. "It has also executed 13 search warrants in Florida, Hawaii, and North Carolina, and seized hundreds of items of evidence, including multiple electronic devices."
https://abcnews.go.com/US/ryan-routh-trump-assassination-attempt-charge-plea/story?id=114348136
Investigators reportedly have more than 100 outstanding subpoena returns in connection with the investigation, the filing states, and they estimate they have "thousands of videos to review" from the large volume of electronic devices seized thus far.

"All videos, still images, text files, and audio files constitute approximately 4,000 terabytes (4 million gigabytes) of digital review to complete," the filing says.

He could have changed his mind and wasn't going to do anything is what his lawyers will claim....

Ok then. Call the FBI and tell them you're going to rob a bank today.

When they show up at your door, just tell them you changed your mind. :laughing0301:

Ok then. Call the FBI and tell them you're going to rob a bank today.

When they show up at your door, just tell them you changed your mind. :laughing0301:
It's the only thing I could think of that his defense would claim... :dunno:

All the evidence collected, needing to go through before trial is why it has to be delayed.

It's the only thing I could think of that his defense would claim... :dunno:

All the evidence collected, needing to go through before trial is why it has to be delayed.

I know the wheels of justice grind slowly but exceedingly fine. But that's nearly impossible when the wheels are falling off the mill, as they appear to be.

I know the wheels of justice grind slowly but exceedingly fine. But that's nearly impossible when the wheels are falling off the mill, as they appear to be.
Every thing is just NORMAL jgalt.... This is simply how it works in our judicial system....the best in the world, still.

Judge A Cannon will review the delay request, and can set a date for them to push for....

It's in her hands right now.

Every thing is just NORMAL jgalt.... This is simply how it works in our judicial system....the best in the world, still.

Judge A Cannon will review the delay request, and can set a date for them to push for....

It's in her hands right now.

So I take it you're not familiar with the concept of a "two-tiered justice system."

The dumb fucking media claimed it was an AR-15, then an AK-47, some even called it an AR-47.

You can always trust the media to get it right. 🤡🤡🤡

AR-47?! :auiqs.jpg::rolleyes:

Forum List

Back