Biden's campaign will focus on Jan 6

You don't care what 12 jurors think right? No matter what the verdict you'll think it was rigged against Trump. So the court of public opinion is where this needs to be tried. YOU nominated the criminal don't cry when we use his crimes against him.

UNSEALED DOCS LAY OUT 'PRIVATE CRIMINAL CONDUCT'

This isn't for you. This is for undecided's, RINO's thinking about voting for Kamala, moderates, patriots, young people who are trying to figure out who to vote for. These are the members of this jury. If they care, they'll read the unsealed documents and laugh at you when you say it's a witch hunt. The facts are all unsealed.

October Surprise Bitch!

So -

They added the modifier of "private" in an attempt to get around the law.

This is already baked into the voters minds.

Outside of your echo chamber, no one is concerned.

In the real world, outside of you echo chamber no one beleives that -

That is a critical problem for you.

People need to see the facts/evidence.

Trump has argued that his attempts to undo President Joe Biden’s electoral victory amounted to official presidential conduct, which was shielded from prosecution by the high court’s immunity ruling.

“Not so, “Although the defendant was the incumbent President during the charged conspiracies, his scheme was fundamentally a private one.”

Trump “acted as a candidate when he pursued multiple criminal means to disrupt, through fraud and deceit, the government function by which votes are collected and counted,” .

The president has “no official role” in that function.

He conspired with Sidney Powell, Rudy, Fox News, Roger Stone, Proud Boys. As a candidate not as President.

People need to see the facts/evidence.

Trump has argued that his attempts to undo President Joe Biden’s electoral victory amounted to official presidential conduct, which was shielded from prosecution by the high court’s immunity ruling.

“Not so, “Although the defendant was the incumbent President during the charged conspiracies, his scheme was fundamentally a private one.”

Trump “acted as a candidate when he pursued multiple criminal means to disrupt, through fraud and deceit, the government function by which votes are collected and counted,” .

The president has “no official role” in that function.

He conspired with Sidney Powell, Rudy, Fox News, Roger Stone, Proud Boys. As a candidate not as President.

You are going to cry so hard.

I would hope so.

Holy shit! Did I call it? This attempt to steal the election was like what Bush did in 2000

When a colleague suggested to the co-conspirator that this could risk creating a scene reminiscent of the so-called “Brooks Brothers Riot” — an infamous bid to interfere with Florida’s vote-counting effort in the 2000 presidential election — the co-conspirator “responded, ‘Make them riot’ and ‘Do it!!!,’” according to the filing.

Holy shit! Did I call it? This attempt to steal the election was like what Bush did in 2000

When a colleague suggested to the co-conspirator that this could risk creating a scene reminiscent of the so-called “Brooks Brothers Riot” — an infamous bid to interfere with Florida’s vote-counting effort in the 2000 presidential election — the co-conspirator “responded, ‘Make them riot’ and ‘Do it!!!,’” according to the filing.

I stopped reading after the first paragraph.
Unlike Gore's attempt to disenfranchise voters in certain areas unfavorable to him, Bush did literally nothing wrong.

You are hillarious.

It doesn’t matter if you won or lost the election ya still gotta fight like hell..

Yeah. He said that
Me? I don't, I'm democratic, so I have tolerate Labour for the next 4 to 5 years and then hopefully Reform or Conservative get elected to sort out the Lefty mess.

You guys, not so democratic. Democrats screaming, "Not my president", and Trump having a hissy fit because he lost, despite how dodgy your election looked/conducted.

I was reading in the news that the world hopes the USA conducts a secure election this time round.

You don't care what 12 jurors think right? No matter what the verdict you'll think it was rigged against Trump. So the court of public opinion is where this needs to be tried. YOU nominated the criminal don't cry when we use his crimes against him.

UNSEALED DOCS LAY OUT 'PRIVATE CRIMINAL CONDUCT'

This isn't for you. This is for undecided's, RINO's thinking about voting for Kamala, moderates, patriots, young people who are trying to figure out who to vote for. These are the members of this jury. If they care, they'll read the unsealed documents and laugh at you when you say it's a witch hunt. The facts are all unsealed.

October Surprise Bitch!
What jury??

and one of the leaders of that “Brooks Brothers Riot”…?

John Roberts

Have you read the entire document? This is great. Better than a trial. Because we wouldn't be getting all this information until after the trial was over. If the Supreme Court would have pushed of the cases instead of throw them out, we wouldn't be seeing all this.

Former Donald Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani texted the wrong number in instructing someone on how to overturn the 2020 election results in Michigan, according to a court filing that was unsealed Wednesday.
The embarrassing tidbit was among multiple revelations in prosecutors’ four-count felony charge against the former president for his efforts to subvert the 2020 election and his alleged role in the Capitol attack that followed.

Don't forget Rudy has been disbarred for trying to help Trump rig the 2020 election.
Yeah it’s the same bs that we been hearing from the left wing hoax machine for years

and one of the leaders of that “Brooks Brothers Riot”…?

John Roberts

Roger Stone likes to take credit for it.

PS. The other day it dawned on me Trump stole Michigan in 2016. Remember he called Georgia and said find me 11,000 votes? He won MI by 10,600 votes. Rick Snyder, who now won't endorse Trump, did it and in exchange his boss' wife Betsy Devos got to run the Department of Education.

And interestingly. She stayed with Trump all the way until Jan 6. She quit him because of Jan 6. And now she and Snyder are endorsing Kamala. Think about this.

Roger Stone likes to take credit for it.

PS. The other day it dawned on me Trump stole Michigan in 2016. Remember he called Georgia and said find me 11,000 votes? He won MI by 10,600 votes. Rick Snyder, who now won't endorse Trump, did it and in exchange his boss' wife Betsy Devos got to run the Department of Education.

And interestingly. She stayed with Trump all the way until Jan 6. She quit him because of Jan 6. And now she and Snyder are endorsing Kamala. Think about this.
Stone was heavily involved as was Amy Coney Barrett ( now on the Supreme Court) and Matt Schlap who ended up in the Bush Admin

Last edited:

(snippet)
By Paul Bedard Washington Examiner

President Joe Biden is expanding his effort to hang the Jan. 6 Capitol riots around former President Donald Trump’s neck.

Just days after he released an ad narrated by Trump critic and actor Robert De Niro titled “Snapped,” his campaign announced plans on Tuesday to field three of the U.S. Capitol Police officers who faced off with the protesters at Biden campaign rallies.

It is part of the president’s effort to portray Trump as erratic and a “threat” to democracy.

It comes as more believe that Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump, who has claimed that the Democrat is weaponizing the government to undermine his campaign.

Comment:
Biden and the Dems are beating a dead horse.
Most people have moved on.
People have rejected the crazy Democrat Jan 6 Insurrection Conspiracy Theory.
They are just annoying everyone with it now.

It's literally all they've got. What are they going to do, campaign on their economy, foreign policy, and immigration?? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back