The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

You endorse stupid. But that’s ok because it’s leftist stupidity.

Flail away. I do not under any circumstance support creating viruses that could escape and cause massive harm.

One would think it would be a no brainer but sadly it is not.

Flail away. I do not under any circumstance support creating viruses that could escape and cause massive harm.

One would think it would be a no brainer but sadly it is not.
It seems your flailing, silly “outrage” aimed at Trump quickly disappeared when the facts were presented to you about your Biden-Harris not never attempting to halt research until May of this year.

Perhaps King Biden and Princess Harris are not the royalty the left thinks they are.

What? Why would you want to stand on top of a potentially infectious person?
fauci admitted the “ six foot” rule was invented with no underlying evidence to support it? Why would you mindlessly and unquestionably believe everything you’re told?

fauci admitted the “ six foot” rule was invented with no underlying evidence to support it? Why would you mindlessly and unquestionably believe everything you’re told?
I don’t know the accuracy of that (nor do I trust your honesty) but it certainly makes sense.

If I knew someone had a cold I’d keep a six foot space or more from them.

With Covid we DID know you could carry it and spread it without showing symptoms… so of course it made sense.

To sane people, which leaves you out

I don’t know the accuracy of that (nor do I trust your honesty) but it certainly makes sense.

If I knew someone had a cold I’d keep a six foot space or more from them.

With Covid we DID know you could carry it and spread it without showing symptoms… so of course it made sense.

To sane people, which leaves you out
Insee, so “sanity” is a function of invented “rules” with no basis in fact.

Super!

It seems your flailing, silly “outrage” aimed at Trump quickly disappeared when the facts were presented to you about your Biden-Harris not never attempting to halt research until May of this year.

Perhaps King Biden and Princess Harris are not the royalty the left thinks they are.

Nothing disappeared. I don't support either administration allowing it.

Forum List

Back