The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Cats are not dogs. The Trump administration lifted the ban on funding. Still you trust them.
You still don’t understand the NIH is not the CDC. Your link says nothing about the Trump admin. lifting the ban. In fact, the term Trump administration does not appear anywhere in your link.

Try paying attention.

You still don’t understand the NIH is not the CDC. Your link satays nothing about the Trump admin. lifting the ban.

Try paying attention.

It indeed does. Obama enacted the ban and the Trump administration had to lift it.

It was the Trump administration that restarted the funding for Gain of Function research in China.

NIH Lifts Funding Pause on Gain-of-Function Research

Are you so naive that you think a President knows what every member of every office in his administration is doing?

Especially when so many of them disagree with him, disregard his policies, and would like nothing better than to see him out of office?

I hate to break it to you, but no government is a monolithic organization. It's comprised of hundreds of thousands of people, many of whom have their own personal agendas.

Are you so naive that you think a President knows what every member of every office in his administration is doing?

Obama enacted the ban, it was up to the current administration to lift it. But I always chuckle at those who claim Trump is not in any way responsible for what goes on in his administration.

Especially when so many of them disagree with him, disregard his policies, and would like nothing better than to see him out of office?

I hate to break it to you, but no government is a monolithic organization. It's comprised of hundreds of thousands of people, many of whom have their own personal agendas.

The president is responsible for what goes on in his administration.

Obama enacted the ban, it was up to the current administration to lift it. But I always chuckle at those who claim Trump is not in any way responsible for what goes on in his administration.

I always chuckle when leftists post links that identify an agency lifting a ban and immediately launch into, “ but, but, but, but what about Trump?”

I always chuckle when leftists post links that identify an agency lifting a ban and immediately launch into, “ but, but, but, but what about Trump?”

It was the Trump administration. Should I blame Herbert Hoover?

If that’s the case, why were Biden-Harris funding eco-health and their gain of function experimentation? The date of the linked article is May 2024. Who was responsible for funding through that time period? It was the Pretend Biden- Harris administration. Will you blame Trump”

Forum List

Back