Politico Breaking: Jack Smith Lays Out His Case Against Trump In Vivid Detail.

Are you ok?

My avatar is serious, Captain.
We hope you and your family can turn your life around. America really is the land of opportunity. Witness: Those long lines of people who want to come to America and participate in our success, and create the American Dream.
There is a place for you here, Cap'n. But........but you gotta swim harder, run faster, be better.

And spend less time playing on American social media.

Good luck!

"Thrust"?

T'is hardly a "thrust".
This thing has been repeatedly investigated, grand juried, court reviewed, multiple times over the last couple of years. And, if Don Trump hadn't delayed, and delayed, and delayed with motion after motion it would have been adjudicated and determined long before the 2024 election season.

So, if there is a reason it is now just seeing the light of day.....well, look to Don Trump's favored litigation tactic ---delay, delay.
(which, undeniably, now gives him the PR tactic of claiming 'election interference'. And some poor TDS'rs (Trump Duped & Snookered) are gonna believe that.)

Duh!!

Doesn’t matter how long it was delayed, it hasn’t been proven in court, until then, it’s just accusations. There could be things in there that were supposition, out of context, or just complete lies, but we won’t know that until it has been fleshed out in court. As of now, everything in that report will be presented as 100% truth by the leftist media.

I suppose the defense lawyers will have to write their rebuttals to this information and this will just be a court of public opinion

My avatar is serious, Captain.
We hope you and your family can turn your life around. America really is the land of opportunity. Witness: Those long lines of people who want to come to America and participate in our success, and create the American Dream.

There is a place for you here, Cap'n. But........but you gotta swim harder, run faster, be better.

And spend less time playing on American social media.

Good luck!
You're one of the few clown Yank idiots suckered into the American 'bullshit' Dream based on lies and indoctrination.

Com' on, the whole planet knows you're one of the few odd ball yanks believing the stupid shit you believe. Once you get a passport and travel beyond your front "yard", then your IQ will pick up.

Reading down the thread, you're one hell of a dumb fuck.

one hell of a dumb fuck.
...................the stupid shit
..................suckered into the American 'bullshit' Dream

---------------------------------------------------------

Ah, Cap'n.....with thoughts and language like you evidence above, well........well, you don't exactly argue persuasively to moving to wherever it is that you reside.

Me?
I'll stay on my farm here in the American Midwest and try to continue to be happy and fairly productive for an old guy.

Despite that though, we do wish your family better fortune in the future. Put your shoulder to the wheel, and strive to be a better individual and contributor to whatever economy you live in.

Good luck. We have confidence that you CAN be better. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------

Ah, Cap'n.....with thoughts and language like you evidence above, well........well, you don't exactly argue persuasively to moving to wherever it is that you reside.

Me?
I'll stay on my farm here in the American Midwest and try to continue to be happy and fairly productive for an old guy.

Despite that though, we do wish your family better fortune in the future. Put your shoulder to the wheel, and strive to be a better individual and contributor to whatever economy you live in.

Good luck. We have confidence that you CAN be better. ;)
Yup, you're a suckered clown.

Doesn’t matter how long it was delayed, it hasn’t been proven in court, until then, it’s just accusations. There could be things in there that were supposition, out of context, or just complete lies, but we won’t know that until it has been fleshed out in court. As of now, everything in that report will be presented as 100% truth by the leftist media.

I suppose the defense lawyers will have to write their rebuttals to this information and this will just be a court of public opinion
Modern conservatism under Trump.

Hear a third hand rumor on Facebook? It’s fact.

Allegations presented in court by DoJ? Can’t say anything till it’s proven in court. Even then, they’ll deny it.

The Marxists have been infiltrating our edu, media, and governance for A FUCKING CENTURY.
Look what they did TO YOU!!!!!!
No amount of your GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT can change that FACT.
:eusa_hand:

Ah, the battle cry of the John Birch Society Do Do Bird.

They probably continue to hate it....your prosecution of Trump for no reason other than your hurt feelings
We want to prosecute Trump because he corrupt tried to overturn the election he lost.

We thinks our votes should matter. We don’t need Republican’s permission to vote them out of office.

You’re right, only the accusations, but it sure seems like they want to thrust an untried case out into the public so public opinion will be swayed.
Trump worked hard to delay this case till after the election for the past two years, relentlessly. With one filing delay after another, (paid for by his campaign donors) and appeals all the way up to the Trump owned supreme court...

and he's accomplished his goal until the 11th Hour, this court filing....(there is a just God! Amen!)

"Thrust"?

T'is hardly a "thrust".
This thing has been repeatedly investigated, grand juried, court reviewed, multiple times over the last couple of years. And, if Don Trump hadn't delayed, and delayed, and delayed with motion after motion it would have been adjudicated and determined long before the 2024 election season.

So, if there is a reason it is now just seeing the light of day.....well, look to Don Trump's favored litigation tactic ---delay, delay.
(which, undeniably, now gives him the PR tactic of claiming 'election interference'. And some poor TDS'rs (Trump Duped & Snookered) are gonna believe that.)

Duh!!
LOL Dude Your hero Smith waited two years - until after Trump announced for President, to file this nonsense for Biden. You should really vet the bullshit your masters are telling you to spew.

Forum List

Back