Politico Breaking: Jack Smith Lays Out His Case Against Trump In Vivid Detail.

Jack Smith lays out his case against Trump in vivid detail​

I really doubt this is going to move the needle. The fact is, Donald Trump is essentially an island. He's not held to any standards whatsoever. Especially by those who claim to care about morality or the law or the Constitution.

The law may try to go after him, and that's one thing. But half the public either won't hear about this, won't bother to absorb it, or won't care.

I couldn't tell you why, but that's a fact.

I really doubt this is going to move the needle. The fact is, Donald Trump is essentially an island. He's not held to any standards whatsoever. Especially by those who claim to care about morality or the law or the Constitution.

The law may try to go after him, and that's one thing. But half the public either won't hear about this, won't bother to absorb it, or won't care.

I couldn't tell you why, but that's a fact.
I chose won't care.

After 8 years of BS we no longer listen to this politically motivated crap.

Politico opinion piece saying he said she said.

So Trump believes they use voting machines that can be tampered with....WELL that happened in Venezuala...imagine that.

Anyhow...I agree. What crime is stating my opinion. Crime of Butthurt Assault on Whining Leftist??

All the quotes and comments from within the report come from repubs, trump cabinet members, and staff of Donald Trump.

Alleged quotes from grand jury testimony, which allows no cross-examination. So very one-sided.

Which is why this sort of thing is not normally released, not unless needed at a trial.

Not what I said at all.

What I said is they are one-sided and have never been put to any cross-examination

Let alone a judicial ruling on admissibility, etc.
Thus the reason trump fought to keep the trial from happening... He'd lose his ability to say their testimony is one sided...they would be cross examined in a trial, verifying what they said happened was the truth.

Happy October Surprise!

You pitiful losers better hope it’s the only one. But, now you have to hear about it day

After day..After day..After day..After day

For the rest of the month.

Have Fun!

Attachments

• IMG_0711.gif
    IMG_0711.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 1
How is it possible for a judge to release evidence to the media before a freaking trial? Is it crazy time when another judge put a gag order on Trump so he couldn't defend himself in the media?
It's possible because SCOTUS decided that in order to prosecute a (former) president, a judge needs to decide before a trial wether or not evidence is admissable under an exceedingly vague, and completely unprecedented test for immunity.

A decision that was a result of Trump's assertion that a president is immune for criminal behavior.

No good in this for the Orange crime boss
I haven't heard anything about this report that will make a difference. It seems pretty clear that, in the eyes of much of this country, ordinary rules & laws don't apply to him. He's the movie villain that people love.

He's The Joker from Batman.

Celebrity and showbiz. That's what America cares about.

Last edited:
Election interference from judge Chaka.
chakanew1.jpg
Sure, because nothing protects the integrity of the election more than keeping the specifics behind criminal charges of one of the candidates hidden from the public.

Specifics by the way, that only need to be given, because that candidate tried, and partially got immunity from criminal behavior from SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back