Politico Breaking: Jack Smith Lays Out His Case Against Trump In Vivid Detail.

Sure, because nothing protects the integrity of the election more than keeping the specifics behind criminal charges of one of the candidates hidden from the public.

Specifics by the way, that only need to be given, because that candidate tried, and partially got immunity from criminal behavior from SCOTUS.
Nothing more American than SOVIET LAWFARE, right?
GTFOH :eusa_hand:

• "..gullible libturd rubes will buy anything.
    ...... juris-prudential bias on full display."
  • "Is it crazy time when another judge put a gag order on Trump so he couldn't defend himself in the media?"
  • "Jack Smith is NOT a Special Prosecutor and has NO STANDING"
  • "Told you Dems would not back off cheating and rigging the election".
  • "Election interference from judge Chaka.
    ......Nothing more American than SOVIET LAWFARE, right?
    GTFOH"
  • "...a politically motivated judge in swaying/tampering/interfering with an election!!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite the whining and snowflaking from the usual MAGA/Trump fanboys what Smith's filing does is give us more detail on what led to the January 6th attempt at insurrection and sedition. It's clear Don Trump was the instigator, agitator, and leading participant in it. The actors reported to him. In other words, January 6th would never have occurred if Don Trump didn't inspire it, agree to it, put it in motion. You know that. My avatar knows that. Everybody knows that.

This morning's reportage is illuminating.
Here's some.....tho all major news outlets (except maybe MAGA-favs InfoWars & Alex Jones) has got front page coverage. So take your choice ---Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, WaPo, NYT, LA Times, etc:

• ".....the filing adds significant new detail. It says then-Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel cited to Trump a comment from Michigan House Speaker Lee Chatfield (R) calling claims about voting machines in Antrim County, Mich., “f---ing nuts.”

It says the leader of the Michigan Senate, Mike Shirkey (R), told Trump he hadn’t lost because of fraud, but because he underperformed other Republicans and lost educated women. It adds that Shirkey “could tell by the defendant’s body language that he was not happy to hear” this.

• As notably, the filing makes clear that Trump’s campaign repeatedly failed to pony up evidence to Republicans it sought to recruit — then-Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) and then-Arizona House Speaker Russell “Rusty” Bowers (R).

By Dec. 8, longtime Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller allegedly wrote a telling email.
    “When our research and campaign legal team can’t back up any of the claims made by our Elite Strike Force Legal Team, you can see why we’re 0-32 on our cases,” Miller allegedly said. “I’ll obviously hustle to help on all fronts, but it’s tough to own any of this when it’s all just conspiracy s--- beamed down from the mother ship.”

The quote was cited last year in Trump’s indictment, but without attribution. Now we learn it allegedly came from one of his closest aides — then and now.
----------------------------------------

So good on Jack Smith as prosecutor. January 6th and the attempt to steal the election from Joe Biden and the American people must be thoroughly explained, guilt exposed and affixed, and consequences levied.

Further, what yesterday's action clearly signaled is ---Don Trump ain't running for the people, not running to lead our nation. Don Trump is running for the Presidency this time......to stay out of jail.

IMHO

Happy October Surprise!

You pitiful losers better hope it’s the only one. But, now you have to hear about it day

After day..After day..After day..After day

For the rest of the month.

Have Fun!
More election interference because Hack Smith knows when trump wins he is going to prison.

Trump is in serious trouble.

Prosecutors lay out new evidence in Trump election case, accuse him of having ‘resorted to crimes’​

Donald Trump laid the groundwork to try to overturn the 2020 election even before he lost, knowingly pushed false claims of voter fraud and “resorted to crimes” in his failed bid to cling to power, according to a newly unsealed court filing from prosecutors that offers new evidence from the landmark criminal case against the former president.

The filing from special counsel Jack Smith’s team offers the most comprehensive view to date of what prosecutors intend to prove if the case charging Trump with conspiring to overturn the election reaches trial. Though a months-long congressional investigation and the indictment itself have chronicled in stark detail Trump’s efforts to undo the election, the filing cites previously unknown accounts offered by Trump’s closest aides to paint a portrait of an “increasingly desperate” president who while losing his grip on the White House “used deceit to target every stage of the electoral process.”

“So what?” the filing quotes Trump as telling an aide after being advised that his vice president, Mike Pence, had been rushed to a secure location after a crowd of violent Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 to try to prevent the counting of electoral votes.

“The details don’t matter,” Trump said, when told by an adviser that a lawyer who was mounting his legal challenges wouldn’t be able to prove the false allegations in court, the filing states.

A Commie's gotta do what a Commie's gotta do.

Despite the whining and snowflaking from the usual MAGA/Trump fanboys what Smith's filing does is give us more detail on what led to the January 6th attempt at insurrection and sedition. It's clear Don Trump was the instigator, agitator, and leading participant in it. The actors reported to him. In other words, January 6th would never have occurred if Don Trump didn't inspire it, agree to it, put it in motion. You know that. My avatar knows that. Everybody knows that.

Here's some.....tho all major news outlets (except maybe MAGA-favs InfoWars & Alex Jones) has got front page coverage. So take your choice ---Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, WaPo, NYT, LA Times, etc:

• ".....the filing adds significant new detail. It says then-Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel cited to Trump a comment from Michigan House Speaker Lee Chatfield (R) calling claims about voting machines in Antrim County, Mich., “f---ing nuts.”

It says the leader of the Michigan Senate, Mike Shirkey (R), told Trump he hadn’t lost because of fraud, but because he underperformed other Republicans and lost educated women. It adds that Shirkey “could tell by the defendant’s body language that he was not happy to hear” this.

• As notably, the filing makes clear that Trump’s campaign repeatedly failed to pony up evidence to Republicans it sought to recruit — then-Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) and then-Arizona House Speaker Russell “Rusty” Bowers (R).

By Dec. 8, longtime Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller allegedly wrote a telling email.
    “When our research and campaign legal team can’t back up any of the claims made by our Elite Strike Force Legal Team, you can see why we’re 0-32 on our cases,” Miller allegedly said. “I’ll obviously hustle to help on all fronts, but it’s tough to own any of this when it’s all just conspiracy s--- beamed down from the mother ship.”

The quote was cited last year in Trump’s indictment, but without attribution. Now we learn it allegedly came from one of his closest aides — then and now.

So good on Jack Smith as prosecutor. January 6th and the attempt to steal the election from Joe Biden and the American people must be thoroughly explained, guilt exposed and affixed, and consequences levied.

Further, what yesterday's action clearly signaled is ---Don Trump ain't running for the people, not running to lead our nation. Don Trump is running for the Presidency this time......to stay out of jail.

IMHO
The Stalinist Struggle is REAL.........

......really un-American and EVIL. :evil:

I haven't heard anything about this report that will make a difference. It seems pretty clear that, in the eyes of much of this country, ordinary rules & laws don't apply to him. He's the movie villain that people love.

He's The Joker from Batman.

Celebrity and showbiz. That's what America cares about.
But yet people like you think robert dinero and Taylor swift are how you should decide how to vote ;)

Trump's team now has to give their rebuttal for Smith's response to the judge...

He can try to get it in before the election and defend his client, or the lawyer of Trump can wait on his response till after the election....

Then the judge makes a determination.

IMHO
I'm a Brit, I'm just giving you my observation. You've tried impeachments, kangaroo courts, jail, and trying to assassinate your opponent. This time round, it's the timing of releasing documents, data, publications etc.. whatever you clowns want to label it.

Don't forget to stuff the ballot boxes again. America under your Democrats is worse than Middle Eastern countries.

A Commie's gotta do what a Commie's gotta do.
The Stalinist Struggle
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeeeezus! What decade do you folks live in?
Kruschev is dead. There are only about 5 countries that are Communist. Laos, Cuba, North Korea among 'em. And you guys hyperventilate over "Commies"???
WTH?

Do yourself a favor, crawl out from underneath your school desk or your backyard bomb shelter. You are safe. Nikita really is gone. He shouldn't scare you anymore.

Neither should Laotians.

Trust me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
You've tried impeachments, kangaroo courts, jail, and trying to assassinate your opponent. This time round, it's the timing of releasing documents, data, publications etc.. whatever you clowns want to label it.
"You tried....."?

Me?

Hell, mein freund, I'm just a long retired biz guy in the Midwest who now farms a bit (mainly 'cause I enjoy it, but ain't gettin' any richer doin' it. Although, Bad Vlad invading Ukraine sure did help with our grain prices. That didn't help with the country's inflation but it sure helped me and my neighbors. A silver-lining, you know. ;)).

But now you want to saddle me with impeaching Don Trump? Even trying to assassinate the guy?

Captain, your TDS debility (Trump Duped & Snookered) is warping your common sense. We get it that you get so dejected when other folks express reasoned skepticism about your love-idol, but amigo, you gotta snap outta it.

Find a productive hobby instead of fanboying over a convicted felon, sexual assaulter, and fraudster. Really, you can do better.
We all think you should do better.

Good luck. You CAN turn your life and your family's life around and achieve the American dream.....or at least be happier and contribute more to America.

Really, good luck in all of that. 👍 ☘️

Kruschev is dead. There are only about 5 countries that are Communist. Laos, Cuba, North Korea among 'em. And you guys hyperventilate over "Commies"???
WTH?

Do yourself a favor, crawl out from underneath your school desk or your backyard bomb shelter. You are safe. Nikita really is gone. He shouldn't scare you anymore.

Neither should Laotians.

Trust me.

"You tried....."?

Me?

Hell, mein freund, I'm just a long retired biz guy in the Midwest who now farms a bit (mainly 'cause I enjoy it, but ain't gettin' any richer doin' it. Although, Bad Vlad invading Ukraine sure did help with our grain prices. That didn't help with the country's inflation but it sure helped me and my neighbors. A silver-lining, you know. ;)).

But now you want to saddle me with impeaching Don Trump? Even trying to assassinate the guy?

Captain, your TDS debility (Trump Duped & Snookered) is warping your common sense. We get it that you get so dejected when other folks express reasoned skepticism about your love-idol, but amigo, you gotta snap outta it.

Find a productive hobby instead of fanboying over a convicted felon, sexual assaulter, and fraudster. Really, you can do better.

Good luck. You CAN turn your life and your family's life around and achieve the American dream.....or at least be happier and contribute more to America.

Are you ok? Do you need a doctor? Are you transgender? You seem to be a freak.

WTH?

Neither should Laotians.

Trust me.

"You tried....."?

Me?

The Marxists have been infiltrating our edu, media, and governance for A FUCKING CENTURY.
Look what they did TO YOU!!!!!!
No amount of your GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT can change that FACT.
:eusa_hand:

but it sure seems like they want to thrust an untried case out into the public so public opinion will be swayed.

"Thrust"?

T'is hardly a "thrust".
This thing has been repeatedly investigated, grand juried, court reviewed, multiple times over the last couple of years. And, if Don Trump hadn't delayed, and delayed, and delayed with motion after motion it would have been adjudicated and determined long before the 2024 election season.

So, if there is a reason it is now just seeing the light of day.....well, look to Don Trump's favored litigation tactic ---delay, delay.
(which, undeniably, now gives him the PR tactic of claiming 'election interference'. And some poor TDS'rs (Trump Duped & Snookered) are gonna believe that.)

Duh!!

IMHO

Smith's filing does is give us more detail on what led to the January 6th attempt

I’d say it doesn’t give you more detail, it gives you the accusations, but this is just his allegations, it hasn’t been tried in court yet. Much of what was released could be shot down in court, which is why it was wrong of her to release this, without having tried the case.

Forum List

Back