The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

I'm still waiting to see any sign of this dam that's allegedly been protecting "the vaccines" but is now "breaking on" them. This topic is for the birds.
It’s amazing the lengths you’ll go to support the criminals in Big Pharma and government…because TRUMP!

You’ll even harm yourself!

Apparently you slept through Covid.

Here is an excellent but long column, by a great doctor. It will greatly educate you, though I fear you’re uneducable because of…TRUMP.

Pumping and Dumping Vaccines

What the fuck does Trump have to do with my opinion of the vaccines?? Are you nuts? I'm no fan of his but I give him credit for helping get them out to the public.

Apparently you slept through Covid.

Here is an excellent but long column, by a great doctor. It will greatly educate you, though I fear you’re uneducable because of…TRUMP.

Since you clearly have no idea how to share a link that's not a mile long and likely loaded with tracking junk, just name the alleged doctor, his column title, and the date published. I'll find it.. safely.

Since you clearly have no idea how to share a link that's not a mile long and likely loaded with tracking junk, just name the alleged doctor, his column title, and the date published. I'll find it.. safely.
Really? Maybe you’re not familiar with Substack which doesn’t surprise me. I suspect you get all your news from government controlled sources.

The doctor’s Substack is called A Midwestern Doctor. There is a paywall to access the entire column. You really want to read it?

Here’s a bit of it…
In the case of the pharmaceutical industry, a business friendly climate needs to exist where established pharmaceutical companies know that if they pay for an expensive clinical trial and pay the FDA to “evaluate” their drug (along with offering other payoffs to members of the government such as royalties for the drug, a future position at the company or “research” grants) that it’s guaranteed the drug will be approved and turn a profit, regardless of how ineffective, unneeded or unsafe the drug is. Conversely, the FDA also needs this climate to exist (as 75% of the FDA’s core budget comes from pharmaceutical companies paying the FDA to “evaluate” their drugs), so any time a revolutionary therapy comes along which destroys the market for competing pharmaceuticals, the FDA has an inherent interest in squashing it.
Note: Goldman Sach’s recently published a report (that was given front page coverage throughout the mainstream media—something I took as a sign it was meant to be a warning for everyone in the biotech sector to see) that stated producing a pharmaceutical which cured an illness (rather than perpetually “treating” it) was a bad business model that was not financially sustainable and should not be followed.
Pump and Dump
Another common strategy for making money is to convince investors you have an incredibly valuable product that is being offered for much less than it’s worth, thereby pumping up the value of your stock, and then to sell (dump) your holdings in it before people realize it’s worthless and the value crashes. Because this works, it’s been done for a long time (e.g., since here’s an example from the early 1700s), and a variety of laws have been created that were designed to make this practice illegal. Nonetheless, it still persists. For example, here Dr. Malone concisely explains how this practice underlies a large part of the biotech and vaccine industry:

Briefly, Malone shares that once the public health authorities and then the media announce that a new “threat” is on the horizon, if a biotech company comes forward claiming they have the cure to it, their stock price will quickly balloon, allowing the company to quickly capture the investor’s money before the company’s value collapses (e.g., because the threat never materialized or their product doesn’t work). The key point is that since this is a tried and true business model, it happens a lot.
Likewise, when a new vaccine is brought to market, in order to sell the public on it, the industry has to portray the vaccine as being the greatest thing imaginable—both so that it can attract investors to pump up the stock, but also so that it can attract members of the public to buy it. However, in most cases, those claims are false and they must be progressively back tracked as this becomes clear. This process is often referred to as “moving the goal posts” and was best encompassed by this meme which subsequently predicted the future:

As Fauci’s montage showed, before long we learned the vaccines had an inconvenient feature (which sadly was also something many of us who understood how vaccines worked had predicted)—over time their efficacy would wane…until eventually the vaccinated became more likely than the unvaccinated to catch COVID. This should have been a sign to stop the shots, but instead it was interpreted as a need for more boosters—something which only accelerated this downhill spiral. For example, consider what this study found:

The doctor’s Substack is called A Midwestern Doctor. There is a paywall to access the entire column. You really want to read it?
Ah, so you can post a simple link when pressed to do so. Thanks. Why not make a habit of it? And no, that's plenty. I don't need "the entire column" any more than you do. You wanna pay for more, go for it.

What's funny and ironic is how your doctor really just complains about our failing capitalist, top down, billionaire driven system. No surprises there.

Ah, so you can post a simple link when pressed to do so. Thanks. Why not make a habit of it? And no, that's plenty. I don't need "the entire column" any more than you do. You wanna pay for more, go for it.

What's funny and ironic is how your doctor really just complains about our failing capitalist, top down, billionaire driven system. No surprises there.
Lol. The link I gave you in my initial post works for me.

It’s the most important complaint. Our HC system is profit driven first and foremost. That’s a big problem no?

Lol. The link I gave you in my initial post works for me.

It’s the most important complaint. Our HC system is profit driven first and foremost. That’s a big problem no?
As I just said. So you support

As I just said. So you support
I do. Does that surprise you?

The court overturning the so-called Chevron Deference is a step in the right direction. The case of Brook Jackson against Pfizer may be successful now.

Forum List

Back