The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Lol. Give me the data showing the vax prevents infection and transmissions.

What a losing argument ya got there. I didn't say it prevented those things. You're so out of it, you're reduced to arguing things I didn't say because even you know what I did say refuted your bullshit study.

What a losing argument ya got there. I didn't say it prevented those things. You're so out of it, you're reduced to arguing things I didn't say because even you know what I did say refuted your bullshit study.
Lol. Yet you have stated you STILL believe the NIH, CDC, and the FDA even though they lied to you. How is this possible?

Your question was do they help. They do.
No. A vaccine as traditionally understood, prevents infection and transmission. Not only does your beloved big pharma covid vax not do this they, our government, and the major media lied repeatedly about everything surrounding Covid and the vax. This you can’t seriously deny. Yet you still believe.

Try to think objectively and not motivated by your hatred for Trumpers. Trumpers have absolutely nothing to do with this issue.

Last edited:
A vaccine as traditionally understood, prevents infection and transmission.
Shameless lie #712.
Not only does your beloved big pharma covid vax not do this they, our government, and the major media lied repeatedly about everything surrounding Covid and the vax. This you can’t seriously deny. Yet you still believe.

Try to think objectively and not motivated by your hatred for Trumpers. Trumpers have absolutely nothing to do with this issue.
Poor Donny. Gipper keeps dragging him in here, kicking and screaming.. Indicting him.. Convicting him.. Must have TDS. Hmm,.. perhaps there's a vaccine?

Shameless lie #712.

Poor Donny. Gipper keeps dragging him in here, kicking and screaming.. Indicting him.. Convicting him.. Must have TDS. Hmm,.. perhaps there's a vaccine?
No, you support the crooks in big pharma and government because you hate Dumb Donnie and his supporters. This is the thinking of a partisan fool.

No. A vaccine as traditionally understood, prevents infection and transmission. Not only does your beloved big pharma covid vax not do this they, our government, and the major media lied repeatedly about everything surrounding Covid and the vax. This you can’t seriously deny. Yet you still believe.

Not all do. Many only help the body fight off a virus once it's been transmitted. That's what the civil vax does.

Liar. The mortality rate is down significantly since the vaccines were rolled out.

That's because the strain of the virus itself morphed to a less lethal one and we reached herd immunity.

Meanwhile, those who got vaccinated, and esp got boosters, have a lot of those spike proteins still floating around.....

That's because the strain of the virus itself morphed to a less lethal one and we reached herd immunity.

Meanwhile, those who got vaccinated, and esp got boosters, have a lot of those spike proteins still floating around.....

If we had herd immunity, there'd be no more covid.

Screenshot_20240625_091746_Samsung Internet.jpg

As one of those many commenters notes:
"Well the devil put his warning right on the darn label."
Wudda yall, stupid?
Another notes how RFK, Jr. has recently, mysteriously stopped claiming that Jews are somehow "immune."
Try to avoid following the insane down their choice rabbit holes.

Forum List

Back