Atlanta Barbershop Owner: Trump Campaign Misled Me

and yet you been in threads agreeing that he is to old....i even got a thumbs up from you john for saying that....are you starting to get old to john?.....
He is old, but he is what we got, and you want to replace him with Trump.

You are doddering, Henry? Go to the old folks home. You have no room for any criticism. You are offering us a shit ass as a substitute?

No. Never.

for you asking a stupid question like you did you must be gleefully sniffing farts yourself.....
That's what I thought.
As usual you fall on your face.

Being in the "I say everything sucks, therefore I am never wrong!" club has made you slow and lazy minded.

Yes I will vote for Biden, because I support ideas that Trump pisses on.

There's your "support". Now cry about it somehow.

A black barbershop owner in Atlanta claims he was misled by the Trump campaign into hosting a roundtable event for black small business owners, which turned out to be a campaign event for Donald Trump. The owner, Rocky Jones, expressed feeling betrayed and used, stating that he was not informed the event was political and that it was presented as a community-focused initiative. Following the event, Jones reported a decline in his business, with some customers expressing dissatisfaction over the political association. The incident has sparked criticism from various social media users and political commentators, highlighting concerns about the Trump campaign's tactics and its impact on the small business owner.

Trump campaign asks him to hold a roundtable.

And he’s shocked it’s for Trump.

Stupid comes in concentrated forms a lot these days.

That's what I thought.
As usual you fall on your face.

Being in the "I say everything sucks, therefore I am never wrong!" club has made you slow and lazy minded.

Yes I will vote for Biden, because I support ideas that Trump pisses on.

There's your "support". Now cry about it somehow.
whats the matter indy did i say something about your hero biden you didnt like?...tough shit...now you can cry about that....

Forum List

Back