The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Yep the tide is turning and you’ll soon punch yourself in the head for being so dumb.

Nah, dumb is getting your "news" from RFK Jr. on Twitter and denying the vaccines have been effective despite the drop in the mxortality rate and despite the higher mortality rate among the unvaxxed than the vaxxed.

Nah, dumb is getting your "news" from RFK Jr. on Twitter and denying the vaccines have been effective despite the drop in the mxortality rate and despite the higher mortality rate among the unvaxxed than the vaxxed.
Oh! So you don’t know those states are suing your beloved and adored Pfizer. Oh well! Not surprised.

Why would anyone love and adore Pfizer? Are you nuts?

Oh I get now…you think you must support Pfizer because you think Trumpers oppose Pfizer. Dumb in the extreme.

Oh! So you don’t know those states are suing your beloved and adored Pfizer. Oh well! Not surprised.

Why would anyone love and adore Pfizer? Are you nuts?

Oh I get now…you think you must support Pfizer because you think Trumpers oppose Pfizer. Dumb in the extreme.

Why would Trumptards vote for Trump if he helped bring such a deadly vaccine to the public? Exactly how much do they hate America?

As one of those many commenters notes:
"Well the devil put his warning right on the darn label."
Wudda yall, stupid?
Another notes how RFK, Jr. has recently, mysteriously stopped claiming that Jews are somehow "immune."
Try to avoid following the insane down their choice rabbit holes.
I don’t support RFK because he supports the genocide like you, but he’s absolutely right about your cherished Big Pharma and Fauci.

Support doesn't mean love. Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? Besides getting your news from RFK Jr. on Twitter.
You know you’ve been duped, but you refuse to admit it. Why? Because TRUMP! :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Former CNN political director, Christine Dolan, just published a detailed investigative report detailing how key decision-makers at CNN have a major conflict of interest bearing on their decision to exclude Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. from the presidential debate on Thursday.
Not only is Big Pharma CNN’s biggest corporate sponsor, key players at CNN have personal histories of deep investments in vaccines, and therefore regard Kennedy—who has long been critical of the vaccine industry’s liability protections and shoddy safety record—as a threat to their interests.
It’s fascinating and disturbing to think that the Vaccine Cult—a remunerative splinter sect of Scientism—may now determine a U.S. presidential election during a time of high political, economic, and international tensions, when the stakes for all of humanity couldn’t be higher.

https://open.substack.com/pub/petermcculloughmd/p/did-vax-high-priests-at-cnn-exclude?selection=c8e95feb-3556-47d4-bca8-414e5df8dafc&r=8h2pj&utm_medium=ios
Did VAX High Priests at CNN Exclude Robert Kennedy from the Debate?

You know you’ve been duped, but you refuse to admit it. Why? Because TRUMP! :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Former CNN political director, Christine Dolan, just published a detailed investigative report detailing how key decision-makers at CNN have a major conflict of interest bearing on their decision to exclude Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. from the presidential debate on Thursday.
Not only is Big Pharma CNN’s biggest corporate sponsor, key players at CNN have personal histories of deep investments in vaccines, and therefore regard Kennedy—who has long been critical of the vaccine industry’s liability protections and shoddy safety record—as a threat to their interests.
It’s fascinating and disturbing to think that the Vaccine Cult—a remunerative splinter sect of Scientism—may now determine a U.S. presidential election during a time of high political, economic, and international tensions, when the stakes for all of humanity couldn’t be higher.

https://open.substack.com/pub/petermcculloughmd/p/did-vax-high-priests-at-cnn-exclude?selection=c8e95feb-3556-47d4-bca8-414e5df8dafc&r=8h2pj&utm_medium=ios
Did VAX High Priests at CNN Exclude Robert Kennedy from the Debate?

Who cares about CNN? Regardless, I've not been duped. The vaccines have proven their worth, greatly reducing the mortality rate.

Who cares about CNN? Regardless, I've not been duped. The vaccines have proven their worth, greatly reducing the mortality rate.
I don’t, but they like the rest of the corporate media duped your ass. Now they are trying to direct our scared elections. INSURRECTION!

They can't dupe my ass. I don't watch them.

Keep on losing.
I wish you the best of luck.

Executive summary

Covered today:

1. Survey shows extreme buyer remorse for COVID shot
    Latest Rasmussen Survey: 33% of Americans think that the COVID shots are killing large numbers of Americans and nearly 25% of people who got the shot regret it.
  2. COVID shots more than double dementia risk and causes permanent brain damage. The good news is that it doesn’t happen to everyone.
    Three new studies, all published in the peer-reviewed literature, show that the mRNA vaccines can more than double your risk of dementia (140% increase). This means the “benefit” of these shots is a doubling of the number of dementia cases which creates a huge burden on society.
  3. Hulscher paper on autopsies of people who died after getting a COVID vaccine
    Paper showing the shot killed 74% of the cases where they did an autopsy (most were 1 week from the shot) is now in the peer-reviewed literature (again).
  4. Missouri v. Biden: Plaintiffs lack standing
    US Supreme Court hands Biden a “technical victory” on censoring free speech by ruling that the current lawsuit Plaintiffs lacked standing due to a lack of injury. So they can keep telling social media companies to censor the truth in the meantime.
  5. Bird flu: Fool us once, shame on you, fool us twice, …
    They are trying to panic people again.

https://open.substack.com/pub/stevekirsch/p/over-100m-americans-think-the-covid?r=8h2pj&utm_medium=ios

I wish you the best of luck.

Executive summary

Covered today:

1. Survey shows extreme buyer remorse for COVID shot
    Latest Rasmussen Survey: 33% of Americans think that the COVID shots are killing large numbers of Americans and nearly 25% of people who got the shot regret it.
  2. COVID shots more than double dementia risk and causes permanent brain damage. The good news is that it doesn’t happen to everyone.
    Three new studies, all published in the peer-reviewed literature, show that the mRNA vaccines can more than double your risk of dementia (140% increase). This means the “benefit” of these shots is a doubling of the number of dementia cases which creates a huge burden on society.
  3. Hulscher paper on autopsies of people who died after getting a COVID vaccine
    Paper showing the shot killed 74% of the cases where they did an autopsy (most were 1 week from the shot) is now in the peer-reviewed literature (again).
  4. Missouri v. Biden: Plaintiffs lack standing
    US Supreme Court hands Biden a “technical victory” on censoring free speech by ruling that the current lawsuit Plaintiffs lacked standing due to a lack of injury. So they can keep telling social media companies to censor the truth in the meantime.
  5. Bird flu: Fool us once, shame on you, fool us twice, …
    They are trying to panic people again.

https://open.substack.com/pub/stevekirsch/p/over-100m-americans-think-the-covid?r=8h2pj&utm_medium=ios

LOLOLOL

And about 30% still think the 2020 election was stolen. All you've proven is that a third of this nation, mostly Republicans and conservatives, are batshit crazy. Good job. :clap:

LOLOLOL

And about 30% still think the 2020 election was stolen. All you've proven is that a third of this nation, mostly Republicans and conservatives, are batshit crazy. Good job. :clap:
There it is again…Trumpers. Conservatives…Republicans…they’re all batshit crazy…so you’ll gladly take another clot shot. :cuckoo: :uhoh3::wtf:

There it is again…Trumpers. Conservatives…Republicans…they’re all batshit crazy…so you’ll gladly take another clot shot. :cuckoo: :uhoh3::wtf:

Of course. I know plenty of people who've come down with covid. Only one almost died from it. A dumbass brother of mine who is the only one to not get vaccinated.

Wow, you must live under a rock. You're not alone.

I guess the explanation for such an ignorant statement is that you believe everything you're told by MSM....

I actually posted a chart supporting my statement and it did not come from the MSM. Not really my problem that you can't read a chart.

I'm still waiting to see any sign of this dam that's allegedly been protecting "the vaccines" but is now "breaking on" them. This topic is for the birds.

Forum List

Back