Just a reminder that Biden removed sanctions on Iran because he hates Trump

Biden is just spiteful.

Everything he did was just to stick it to the millions of little Trumpamaniacs.

The D's used to be for a wall at the border.

When Obama assassinated two American citizens you cheered.
You mean you praise the grease spots who took up arms against the USA and joined Al Qaeda. Why does the Neo-GOP praise those traitors efforts to kill innocent American woman and children? What kind of American praises Al Qaeda like that? No wonder you worship Benedict Donald.

You mean you praise the grease spots who took up arms against the USA and joined Al Qaeda. Why does the Neo-GOP praise those traitors efforts to kill innocent American woman and children? What kind of American praises Al Qaeda like that? No wonder you worship Benedict Donald.

Like I said, you cheer the assassinations of Americans, and mourn the assassination of your Iranian terrorist pal. You're a good DemoKKKrat.

Like I said, you cheer the assassinations of Americans, and mourn the assassination of your Iranian terrorist pal. You're a good DemoKKKrat.
You bet I cheered when I heard those traitors who joined Al Qaeda were turning into grease spots for actively targeting American women and children. I bet you would have praise their efforts if it happened under a Democrat President wouldn't you? You'd be okay with one of our generals who operated in Iraq being assassinated long after the occupation of Iraq was over? No American would.

I would prefer Iran not be so close to producing a nuclear weapon. Thanks to Donnie Dangerously they are closer than they've ever been.
Erroneously trying to deflect blame to Biden for Iran's rocket attacks has its roots in an attempt to cover for trump enabling Iran's development of nuclear weapons.

Erroneously trying to deflect blame to Biden for Iran's rocket attacks has its roots in an attempt to cover for trump enabling Iran's development of nuclear weapons.

President Trump was the only deterrent to Iran's nuclear weapons program.

Your echo chamber Cult does you a disservice.

You bet I cheered when I heard those traitors who joined Al Qaeda were turning into grease spots for actively targeting American women and children. I bet you would have praise their efforts if it happened under a Democrat President wouldn't you? You'd be okay with one of our generals who operated in Iraq being assassinated long after the occupation of Iraq was over? No American would.

I support due process for all Americans. You don't. It's that simple.

Your pal Soleimani wasn't American, and you mourned him.

I support due process for all Americans. You don't. It's that simple.

Your pal Soleimani wasn't American, and you mourned him.
I support killing Al Qaeda terrorists who target innocent Americans. Why do you support the continued Al Qaeda terrorist attacks on innocent Americans women children?

Iran didn't use nuclear weapons....what a weird post.

I support due process for all Americans. You don't.
Nope. You apparently support American Terrorists who join Al Qaeda to help them kill and maim innocent American women and children in the name of Jihad. You're a Jihadist who is against America and American interests across the world aren't you?

Forum List

Back