PAID Posters on Wikipedia and on forums by Islamist lobbies

The left has done this for years. On every forum. On Yahoo, during the abortion debate, pro-abortion comments would out number pro-life ones by margins of 100 to 0 or 200 to 3. And many of these "comments" and "likes" would appear just minutes after the article was published.

And a favorite ploy of Huffpo was to quote a Yahoo story that was based on fake Twitter posts. Every layer of it was fake. It was all the same PAID people.
I was on another forum, owned and moderated by a far-leftist, and when I said something in support of Israel, I was hit by an onslaught of posters calling me a Nazi. The owner, also very possibly on the enemy’s payroll, allowed it to continue non-stop, and surprisingly not a single poster defended me, or Isrsel.

Within 5 minutes, I started to get DMs from people telling me they were posting messages defending me, and Israel, but the owner/moderator was deleting them within SECONDS.

I then reported on the forum that the mod was deleting all pro-Israel posts, and I was immediately banned for revealing his bias.

A forum owner so biased that it only allows anti-Israel posts to remain, and deletes any pro-Israel posts within seconds, has GOT to be being paid by the HAMAS supporters.

About 10 regular paids here with multiple screen names.
Are the mods able to tell who they are, and thus ban them? I thought multiple account names was against the rules.

Also, how are the Jew-haters being paid for spreading their venom? Are they paid by each post, or do they get paid each time a decent person fights back against their venom? The last thing I would want is to put money in the pockets of antisemites.

Any idea how this works?

Forum List

Back