Politico Breaking: Jack Smith Lays Out His Case Against Trump In Vivid Detail.

They probably continue to hate it....your prosecution of Trump for no reason other than your hurt feelings
If you read the report and the quotes from REPUBLICANS it is pretty damning of trump. But then again since you're a traitor, you'll probably agree with everything trump said and did during that time.

When I see your name appear in the alerts, I think, bell end comment. So I clicked on it and yup, sure enough, you delivered.

Couldn't give two hoots about Trump, over the years you can see the agenda of the Democrats laid out as a script. It's getting predictable. I did start a thread yonks ago asking what "things" Democrats were gonna pull out of the bag on Trump come election time. Was it gonna be another made up sex scandal etc.. It's actually been assassination attempts and judge timings at the moment.

So please.... don't flatter yourself. All this Trump shill, Trumpards, tRumpt, and Mags wording crap is weird, it indicates you guys have some mental issues going on. All these issues are on UK forums, but the maturity is there.

You Lefties create a "playground" environment here, you need to mature up and sort yourself out, son.
"I don't care about Trump"

"I shill for Trump on this board all the time"

Make it make sense

And this is an.ongoing criminal case proceeding to trial.

Not in the court of public opinion.

Trump's guilt has been well chronicled by the Jan 6 hearings and the publicly released info from the criminal cases.

Exactly, the court of public opinion, which is what this release was about. None of this is fact until he is proven guilty in court. It doesn’t matter how much the partisan J6 committee chronicled it, until the Trump team gets a chance to make their case, it’s just accusations until it gets to court.

They knew this wouldn’t go to court before the election and so they released it to try and sway public opinion. Election interference? Likely.

Trump has been running his mouth about these things for a long time trying to sway the public. So the facts should be shown to the public as well.

Trump has been running his mouth about these things for a long time trying to sway the public.

And lefty media has been running their mouths for a long long time. None of that matters, you don’t get to interfere with an election by releasing court documents that have not been tried against the test of the law. Despite the best efforts of the left, trump is still innocent until PROVEN guilty, in a court of law.

"I don't care about Trump"

"I shill for Trump on this board all the time"

Make it make sense

And this is an.ongoing criminal case proceeding to trial.
I'm Centre Right, Neo Liberalism in nature (there's a big term, go and look it up).

So if I was in the US, I would vote for the Republican candidate. The reason why you think I'm a Trump shill is that most Yanks can only focus on character. You think I need to support Trump's actions, past etc.. I would say a lot of stuff he's done has been dreadful, I think the actions of Harris to shag her way up the political ladder dreadful too. But you let those issues trouble you. Would I do business with Trump or one of his companies? Nope.

I saw Trump try to undo Obama's mess and the Democrats fought him on every issue. But suddenly you keep his tariffs. I saw Biden and Harris create many issues and her policies are to tackle the crap the duo created.

So pick any Republican, I would vote Republican all the time. In the UK, when I vote it's always a Right Wing party.

So you need to get out of this character crap, you're just coming across as a freak.

Exactly, the court of public opinion, which is what this release was about.
In a way, because denying the American voters this information would be malpractice.

None of this is fact until he is proven guilty in court.
Well that's wrong. The public has seen copious video and written correspondence and has listened to audio recordings.

Those are facts.

Sworn testimony? Factual.

Technically Liability is correct. It's a motion, not evidence.

It contains descriptions of the evidence the Prosecution plans to use which is footnoted and is/will be contained in the seal appendix.

WW
That makes it look even more like election interference...lol

When told Pence's life was in danger...he replied..."So what." When he was told his continued lies about voter fraud may cause violence, he replied...."Let them riot."

trump is a very sick man.
Mostly hearsay.

In a way, because denying the American voters this information would be malpractice.

Well that's wrong. The public has seen copious video and written correspondence and has listened to audio recordings.

Those are facts.

Sworn testimony? Factual.

So you don’t believe in due process? That’s what you’re telling me. The J6 report said it, the media repeated it, so that makes it truth.

Haha, "facts"
See, you can't. Another fact.

Here's one you get all the time - Trump has been bankrupt 4 times (or whatever number).

FACT - Trump has never been bankrupt, 4 (or whatever number) of his companies have gone bankrupt.

CONCLUSION - In Fort's empty head, "Der, you shield Trump you shill, Der".

CONCLUSION 2 - Fort, you are thick, you're a Lefty, facts anger you.

That makes it look even more like election interference...lol

Complain to Justice Roberts.

#1 The SCOTUS sat on the case for months holding their decision until July 1st. There is (IIRC) an 89 delay upon remand before the trial court received jurisdiction over the case. That puts it at the end of September. If the SCOTUS has issued its decision in a timely many this hearing would have been months ago.

#2 Judge Chutkan is doing what the SCOTUS ordered her to do. Hold an hearing to review the evidence to decide if the charges and evidence fall into the 3 bins they defined:
  • Official Actions in the scope of the Office - Total Immunity
  • Actions which fall at the periphery of the Office - Immunity can be overcome for criminal actions
  • Unofficial Acts - Immunity does not apply

WW

Forum List

Back