Politico Breaking: Jack Smith Lays Out His Case Against Trump In Vivid Detail.

Let me explain, unseal documents knowing they are bogus, and knowing nothing will come of it until after the election, trying to benefit democrats, is Horse Shiite election interference
Basically you guys are big mad that voters can have more information about Trump’s malfeasance before we vote.

Wouldn’t want voters getting access to facts, now would we?

Let me explain, unseal documents knowing they are bogus, and knowing nothing will come of it until after the election, trying to benefit democrats, is Horse Shiite election interference
Repeating what you say doesn't explain anything.

Your argument is that unsealing the documents sways voters and therefor shouldn't happen.

My argument is that not unsealing the documents does the same thing. You haven't explained why I'm wrong.

If I'm not wrong, that would mean that you are claiming that you only think Trump's election chances should be considered in this decision.

Basically you guys are big mad that voters can have more information about Trump’s malfeasance before we vote.

Wouldn’t want voters getting access to facts, now would we?
No, I'm pissed because you are re releasing charges that have no chance of going anywhere, to smear your political opponent, because you have no policies to run on, and have been absolute miserable failures for 12 out of the last 16 years, capisce?

Repeating what you say doesn't explain anything.

Your argument is that unsealing the documents sways voters and therefor shouldn't happen.

My argument is that not unsealing the documents does the same thing. You haven't explained why I'm wrong.

If I'm not wrong, that would mean that you are claiming that you only think Trump's election chances should be considered in this decision.
I did, because there is no chance of the matter being settled, which means only the charge is there, the matter has been settled, and the left is trying to rehash the same charges, plugging their ears and saying we didn't hear you!

Nudge by commie nudge over the last CENTURY has gotten us to where we are today. If you can't see that, that's on YOU.

You just admitted to being a Putin Backer. He's such a nice guy and all. Never hurt a fly as long as that fly isn't in his way to him invading and occupying a country.

No, I'm pissed because you are re releasing charges that have no chance of going anywhere, to smear your political opponent, because you have no policies to run on, and have been absolute miserable failures for 12 out of the last 16 years, capisce?
How do you know they aren’t going anywhere? The DoJ is prosecuting a case against Trump because they concluded he violated federal law. They appear to have done a very thorough job and presented a compelling case.

If the filing contained anything false, you’d be talking about that. Instead you’re just upset that we hear about it at all.

I did, because there is no chance of the matter being settled, which means only the charge is there, the matter has been settled, and the left is trying to rehash the same charges, plugging their ears and saying we didn't hear you!
Why wouldn't it get settled? I'm pretty sure that's the object of the trial that Trump will eventually have to go through.

You just admitted to being a Putin Backer. He's such a nice guy and all. Never hurt a fly as long as that fly isn't in his way to him invading and occupying a country.
No one supports Putin! We can disagree on so much aid for Ukraine and not be Putin supporters you moron!

This comes filed under, YOU ARE A DUMMY!

Rudy Giuliani Accidentally Texted Details of Fake Elector Plot To Wrong Phone: Jack Smith.

The so-called "fake electors" plot didn't succeed after the 2020 election and, according to Department of Justice special counsel Jack Smith's recently unsealed dossier, one reason may have been the incompetence of former President Donald Trump's then-personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani.

Following his loss in the 2020 election, Trump put Giuliani in charge of his campaign's legal team. The former New York City mayor and ex-U.S. attorney then sought to have Republican officials in swing states Trump narrowly lost to President Joe Biden submit alternate slates of presidential electors in an effort to overturn election results.

It included the states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

In a Thursday article on Smith's dossier, the Guardian reported that Giuliani's plot to subvert election results was complicated by him apparently texting the details of the plot to the wrong number.

Why wouldn't it get settled? I'm pretty sure that's the object of the trial that Trump will eventually have to go through.
Not before the election, but you know that, and don't care, it's always about power for the left, and skating justice for your puppetmasters

How do you know they aren’t going anywhere? The DoJ is prosecuting a case against Trump because they concluded he violated federal law. They appear to have done a very thorough job and presented a compelling case.

If the filing contained anything false, you’d be talking about that. Instead you’re just upset that we hear about it at all.
it's all false and been thrown out before but it's near an election and you just want to throw shiiite up against the wall and hope it sticks

It's actually funny to see how they are trying to argue there's nothing to the charges while protesting that the evidence for those charges is made public, without ever acknowledging that they are contradicting themselves.

Oh, look who suddenly wants to protect the norms.

A Trump shill.

This is my surprised face
When I see your name appear in the alerts, I think, bell end comment. So I clicked on it and yup, sure enough, you delivered.

Couldn't give two hoots about Trump, over the years you can see the agenda of the Democrats laid out as a script. It's getting predictable. I did start a thread yonks ago asking what "things" Democrats were gonna pull out of the bag on Trump come election time. Was it gonna be another made up sex scandal etc.. It's actually been assassination attempts and judge timings at the moment.

So please.... don't flatter yourself. All this Trump shill, Trumpards, tRumpt, and Mags wording crap is weird, it indicates you guys have some mental issues going on. All these issues are on UK forums, but the maturity is there.

You Lefties create a "playground" environment here, you need to mature up and sort yourself out, son.

The Ayatollah of Iran and all of the leaders of terrorist organizations in the middle east are just misunderstood. All of your Prog anti war crap and that is what it ended up as. If Trump loses, I wonder if the right will get people to run that are just like Progs in that they will take no shit from anyone. And they will tell anyone on the other side the same as they get. People like MTG and Goetz and others are nothing compared to what can be elected. And you know that as you have elected radical traitors. Democracy is a code word for electing in your case, Communists.

Not before the election, but you know that, and don't care, it's always about power for the left, and skating justice for your puppetmasters
I do know that. And no, I don't care.

It is Trump that has issued every motion known to man in order to stop or at least slow-down this trial. Including the motion that FORCED Jack Smith to show his case before trial in order to let the immunity issue be settled. If the charges are really bogus Trump would have wanted to go to trial.

Crying foul over something, because the prosecution complied with a motion by Trump, adjudicated by SCOTUS that has 3 people appointed by Trump, BENEFITING Trump, doesn't deserve my sympathy.

Last edited:
Thus the reason trump fought to keep the trial from happening... He'd lose his ability to say their testimony is one sided...they would be cross examined in a trial, verifying what they said happened was the truth.

Normal defense by attorneys is to "delay" so they can actually get all the discovery the law says they should have, here over 11 million pages worth. That is the fact.

He keeps saying he is innocent, that he never did anything wrong, yet when the rubber hits the road he does everything he can do delay a trial that would prove him to as innocent as he claims.

Forum List

Back