No More Foreign Wars

You are upset that we are helping Ukraine. We both know why.

America was sending weapons to Ukraine when Trump was president.

The worst part of all is that nearly all wars are fought based on lies / false premises.
🇷🇺 Muscovite Blaster was drunk, this is what he tried to say.

It is time to stay out of the foreign war zones and giving money and weapons to fight proxy wars. The money should be spent helping 🇷🇺 Muscovite people and not foreign countries. Moscow empire first.

Well, stop treating them as a bunch of savages and stop trying to bomb the shit out of them for non-existent military gains and stop turning Yemen into another pariah state. And maybe all that is a workable solution.

And Somalia? You know, where the fighting warlords were actively starving the population in order to force recruitment and compliance through fear of hunger? And when the UN tried to stop it, they stepped up the attacks on civilians as well as the UN and relief groups?

Sorry, but there is a technical term for people like you that twist things to fit your own view of the world. Technically, it's called "being full of crap".

And Yemen was actually rather peaceful and stable. However, that ended in 2004 when the Houthi Insurgency started. And those Houthi are savages, which is why there is an international coalition trying to push them back into the weeds. But the very fact that you apparently are supporting barbarians that are even more brutal than the Taliban tells me a lot. Tell me, should all of the female members in USMB be removed? And be stoned if they refuse to stop reading? Because that is one of the key beliefs of those you are trying to defend.

Informed sources said that the Houthi militia stormed a girls' school in Hamdan District, north of the capital Sana'a, to thwart a celebratory event marking the anniversary of the September 26 Revolution.

According to sources, the militia stormed the girls' school, expelled the students from the school, and decided to close it.

So yes, I am going to call the kinds of people who believe that women should bot be educated "a bunch of savages". So tell me, which side of this are you on? Because if I have to guess, I can only assume that you accept that and believe yourself that women should be treated as objects and not people.

Why the hell would Venezueala interfere with that trade?

A Venezuelan naval boat picked and lost a fight with a passenger cruise liner off the country’s northern coast this week, ramming it several times before accidentally taking on water and sinking.

The proprietors of the German-owned RCGS Resolute cruise ship said its vessel had been receiving maintenance in international waters on Tuesday morning when the armed navy boat approached it and ordered it to change direction.

If you actually paid attention to things, this is hardly unique. But you live in a propaganda bubble, so often end up spouting out some rather funny stuff.

And Somalia? You know, where the fighting warlords were actively starving the population in order to force recruitment and compliance through fear of hunger? And when the UN tried to stop it, they stepped up the attacks on civilians as well as the UN and relief groups?

Sorry, but there is a technical term for people like you that twist things to fit your own view of the world. Technically, it's called "being full of crap".

And Yemen was actually rather peaceful and stable. However, that ended in 2004 when the Houthi Insurgency started. And those Houthi are savages, which is why there is an international coalition trying to push them back into the weeds. But the very fact that you apparently are supporting barbarians that are even more brutal than the Taliban tells me a lot. Tell me, should all of the female members in USMB be removed? And be stoned if they refuse to stop reading? Because that is one of the key beliefs of those you are trying to defend.

So yes, I am going to call the kinds of people who believe that women should bot be educated "a bunch of savages". So tell me, which side of this are you on? Because if I have to guess, I can only assume that you accept that and believe yourself that women should be treated as objects and not people.
I also have a similar technical term for people who call islamists as 'freedom fighters' and 'democratic opposition' when it suits them, and savages and terrorists when they don't fit in their agenda.

All your international coalition in Yemen virtually ceased to exist when it became obvious that massive air strikes of the Saudis using American weapons led only to massive casualties among the civilians and having little impact on the Houthi militants. Your involvement could do nothing and the Houthis now are a regional player having a direct impact on one of the main world trade routes.

Somalia? What are you going to tell me about that? How the so called UN troops left this country in disarray, as it was before them? Tell me more about this success.

You really cut through the crap. Thank you.

I also have a similar technical term for people who call islamists as 'freedom fighters' and 'democratic opposition' when it suits them, and savages and terrorists when they don't fit in their agenda.

All your international coalition in Yemen virtually ceased to exist when it became obvious that massive air strikes of the Saudis using American weapons led only to massive casualties among the civilians and having little impact on the Houthi militants. Your involvement could do nothing and the Houthis now are a regional player having a direct impact on one of the main world trade routes.

Somalia? What are you going to tell me about that? How the so called UN troops left this country in disarray, as it was before them? Tell me more about this success.
You don't know anything about Yemen or the Saudi restraint. They moved Saudi villages back from the Yemeni border in 1998-1999. Remember the USS Cole?

You don't know anything about Yemen or the Saudi restraint. They moved Saudi villages back from the Yemeni border in 1998-1999. Remember the USS Cole?
Why the Saudis oppressed the Ismailis?

Yes, I remember.

You really cut through the crap. Thank you.

I have little use for political nonsense, never have.

I almost never "pick sides", and I detest all of this "Right Wing - Left Wing" nonsense. I see both sides as generally asshats that are trying to push their beliefs and agendas on others.

However, I am a constant observer, and try to remain on top of things and have for decades. Much like in Yemen, I remember protesting against the treatment of women by the Taliban way back in the 1990s. And at that time, pretty much everybody just shrugged and said it was not their problem.

We have had a hell of a lot of atrocities against women by the Houthis, and yet here we have somebody that seems to be an apologist for them.

I do not believe in the political crap so many in here do. And in the case of Israel-Palestine, one simply needs to look at the huge difference between the relationship between Israel-Hamas and Israel-Fatah.

Or hell, look at the relationship between Fatah and Hamas. Hamas has been attacking Fatah for as long as they have been attacking Israel. Most people seem to not care that there are essentially "Two Palestine's". One of them largely living peacefully with Israel, and the other that is endlessly attacking them. But that does not fit the narrative of many, so they ignore Fatah, just as they ignore all of the broken promises and attacks from Hamas.

It is time to stay out of the foreign war zones and giving money and weapons to fight proxy wars. The money should be spent helping American people and not foreign countries. America first.
You’re right it shouldn’t be spent on foreign wars. That money should be used to reduce the defect. Once that’s done away with it should be returned to the people in the form of tax cuts

Forum List

Back