Trump mass deportations could cost $88bn a year, analysis suggests

OMG I planted cantaloupe, we call them muskmelon, last spring. I had to give them away we had so many
I did too until they no longer were sweet. Never figured out why, everything else in my garden was great. We called them muskmelons as well here in Wisconsin.

In the past 6 months, here in Idaho, using DoorDash, it has been that long since I have had food delivered by a person who spoke English. When Doordash messes up, they are no help at all.
Get off your fat ass and go shopping. Simple.

Cheaper than Ukraine, Taiwan, and Israel. Sounds like a bargain. Dropping out of loser organizations like NATO would be helpful too. That's where I'd start the cuts to fund deportations and a little extra to send the worst offenders to Wales.
Drop out of the UN. that has got to go.

In the past 6 months, here in Idaho, using DoorDash, it has been that long since I have had food delivered by a person who spoke English. When Doordash messes up, they are no help at all.
Where in Idaho? I'm in idaho and if there are criminal aliens here, i have not seen one.

Where in Idaho? I'm in idaho and if there are criminal aliens here, i have not seen one.
My claim is they do not speak English at all. Meridian, Idaho but these drivers serve Boise and cities in that general area. Order food at Doordash and notice some hide who they are by males using women's names.

Its not going to happen over night... this will take years... most likely honest law abiding hard working migrants will be able to stay... so you can cross them off the list...
But look who allowed this...
1727899491507.png

My claim is they do not speak English at all. Meridian, Idaho but these drivers serve Boise and cities in that general area. Order food at Doordash and notice some hide who they are by males using women's names.
God you’re a weird old dude

This sounds like another policy "concept" that hasnt been thought through. Maybe his oafish tariffs will pay for it. They are working overtime at the moment paying for his other fantasies.

Is anyone taking this seriously ? Apart from a credu;ous media of course.
He can send the bill to Kamala and the Dimentia Patient...

The hateful racist, bigoted right doesn’t care – conservatives don’t care about the human cost of something as reckless and irresponsible as ‘mass’ deportation.
Oh, this is rich. What about the "human" cost by bringing them in here in the first place? Let me guess, that's (D)ifferent...

Most aren't interested in learning English. Their kids wind up being interpreters for them.
If any non English speaker shows up at your home, suddenly you won't wonder if they have kids fluent in English, you will cuss that they work but do not speak English.

Because I don’t get junk food delivered by DoorDash and bitch about the people who bring it?
Doordash drivers bring food at many American restaurants and even stores Americans shop at. How about you purchase and do so at only non english speaking stores?

Forum List

Back