Zone1 Do these verses go together?

provide the archive of all the documents they used to write their 4th century document required to be preserved for authenticity - of which not even that, the primary document written has been preserved and is the state religion of the roman empire - the rcc
I could fly to Italy and ask for the documents, but I don't think they'd give them to me to show you.

I just want to know about a man called Jesus, and 2 women called Mary, aside from what is "written in the 4th century". Did someone pass the knowledge of Jesus down to you? Did no one think to write down what they shared with you century after century? How much more of what they shared with you is oddly familiar to the desert religions? Noah for instance? Are any other participants in what you were told the same ones we read about in the Bible?

Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; ...

Matthew 10:35-36
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Are unbelievers today the "seed" of the Devil?
Yes. Jesus is saying that if you believe in him, you will be scorned by even family members.

We must love him more than these family members. If you deny Christ to appease your father, then he will deny you.

Forum List

Back