Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

Dem plan:

-Bring in 25 million illegals.
-Give them amnesty and a bunch of free shit with YOUR MONEY.
-Get them to vote Democrat.
-Establish one party communist rule.

If Dems were in charge during the time of PANGEA, Continental Drift never would have occurred. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1727875200588.jpeg

Oh my GOD! Pangea is breaking apart because of my SUBURBAN!!!

The earth will ALWAYS CHANGE, manmade climate change is a bullshit grift by the left to obtain money and power.

GO AFTER CHINA FOR THEIR POLLUTION BEFORE YOU GO AFTER MY SUBURBAN.

Thanks for your input. Well sourced and notated.

Now tell us about how EVs will stop the earth from changing.
OK fuckturd I never even hinted that EV's will stop the earth from changing, that is what fuckturds do , they try to hi jack the thread putting the subject matter into something they think they know something about, To find out if you let them change the subject, that while a lot of people will do it and know something about the subject , fuckturds never know anything about what they change the subject to either. That's what make Colonangus a fuckturd.

Dem plan:

fuckturd where did you get that 25 million bullshit number from, Oh you watched your fuckturb candidate for vice presidents lies. I see , great source ace.

Dem plan:

Missed the ultimate stupid test, the commie attack , there has never been a communist country as described by Karl Marx and it will never happen in this country especially. In fact it will never happen anywhere ever. That's what you get from fuckturds. Yup our little fuckturd here didn't pass the stupid test , he is automatically stupid , by his nonsense comment.

There is no one who wants to legally vote that cannot obtain a California ID.

No ID to vote is simply for Dems to cheat.
Your picture of Biden and his daughter and your suggesting it means something bad is 100% bullshit, Give us a source that says it is bad. by the way everyone ,when you get to factcheck pages on the list that this picture has been used to promote hate Nazi lies. They all say it is bullshit. This is what you always get from fuckturds.

If Dems were in charge during the time of PANGEA, Continental Drift never would have occurred. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

View attachment 1020891

Oh my GOD! Pangea is breaking apart because of my SUBURBAN!!!

The earth will ALWAYS CHANGE, manmade climate change is a bullshit grift by the left to obtain money and power.

GO AFTER CHINA FOR THEIR POLLUTION BEFORE YOU GO AFTER MY SUBURBAN.
This guy is straight up scum, haven't ever seen the truth from this clown once.

Your picture of Biden and his daughter and your suggesting it means something bad is 100% bullshit, Give us a source that says it is bad. by the way everyone ,when you get to factcheck pages on the list that this picture has been used to promote hate Nazi lies. They all say it is bullshit. This is what you always get from fuckturds.
You ALWAYS seem to be posting from the ledge of a very tall building.
JUMP OFF ALREADY!!!!!!
Marxists have been infiltrating our edu, media, and governance FOR A FUCKING CENTURY!!!!!
Look what they did TO YOU.
Fucking retarded PSYCHOPATH
:cuckoo:

You are my favorite poster. Please post more.
First there is a couple of hidden facts that ultimately will decide who is president. First add 3 to 5% votes To Harris for the hate party's Filling the courts with crooks to over turn The right for women to choose. When everyone of these conservatives made it clear that it was the law of the land that they wouldn't even think about overturning it. Second the powerful fake Christian voters realizing finally in the back of their mind that you can't call yourself a Christian and support a Anti Christ. Trump will loose worse then any poll says, no polls can compensate or even count for the number of women that will vote because the right thinks they should controls women's body's more then the women themselves. Just interested does Anyone have a real argument against these facts.

You are my favorite poster. Please post more.
This guy is straight up scum, haven't ever seen the truth from this clown once. If anyone at all finds a post that comes from this little turd that is true let us know so we can take a look at it, to see if it is true or not.

First there is a couple of hidden facts that ultimately will decide who is president. First add 3 to 5% votes To Harris for the hate party's Filling the courts with crooks to over turn The right for women to choose. When everyone of these conservatives made it clear that it was the law of the land that they wouldn't even think about overturning it. Second the powerful fake Christian voters realizing finally in the back of their mind that you can't call yourself a Christian and support a Anti Christ. Trump will loose worse then any poll says, no polls can compensate or even count for the number of women that will vote because the right thinks they should controls women's body's more then the women themselves. Just interested does Anyone have a real argument against these facts.

First add 3 to 5% votes To Harris

Trump is going to outperform the polls by 3-5%, not underperform.

Harris is unqualified, unpopular and unlikable.

Out of 155,000,000+ votes cast.

Now go brush your tooth.
“After declaring voter fraud was ‘fake news’, I know declare that those thousands and thousands and thousands of instances of proven voter fraud don’t count / don’t matter” - Otto105

Folks, you can’t make this shit up. Every time their lack of knowledge is exposed, they move the goalposts and declare that it doesn’t matter.

Forum List

Back