Tyreek Hill admits he contributed to the problem during his arrest.

It was smart of the Miami Police to quickly release the body cam video. It forced Tyreek to admit he was wrong in rolling his window UP while the officer was still engaged with him. I REPEAT since IM2 does not process information very well, I agree with most people that the Cops over-reacted and exerted unnecessary force on Tyreek. But as with most bad situations with Cops, it starts with the person being combative, not the Cop.

I'm not totally understanding what he said. Did he say that he didn't want the police bodycam on him during the incident? Or, am I misunderstanding what he said? In any event, we need prominent lefties and blacks coming clean and saying that part of the problem is with the black mentality when dealing with cops. Even if the cop is in the wrong, the correct action to take is not to challenge the police, attack the police, or run away from the police. That can never end well and encouraging blacks to do these things is sending the wrong message. They need to own up to the fact that part of the problem is them.

I'm not totally understanding what he said. Did he say that he didn't want the police bodycam on him during the incident? Or, am I misunderstanding what he said? In any event, we need prominent lefties and blacks coming clean and saying that part of the problem is with the black mentality when dealing with cops. Even if the cop is in the wrong, the correct action to take is not to challenge the police, attack the police, or run away from the police. They can never end well and encouraging blacks to do these things is sending the wrong message. They need to own up to the fact that part of the problem is them.
his only words were,,

"dont knock on my window" like that 7 times

"I am late so do what you have to do" after he gave them his papers

and "dont tell me what to do" once

he followed ever order lawful and not lawful he was given within seconds of them being given,,

the whole event from the time the cop knocked on the window to police violence was about 55 seconds

I'm not totally understanding what he said. Did he say that he didn't want the police bodycam on him during the incident? Or, am I misunderstanding what he said? In any event, we need prominent lefties and blacks coming clean and saying that part of the problem is with the black mentality when dealing with cops. Even if the cop is in the wrong, the correct action to take is not to challenge the police, attack the police, or run away from the police. That can never end well and encouraging blacks to do these things is sending the wrong message. They need to own up to the fact that part of the problem is them.
I don't think anyone disagrees that the Cop over-reacted. But as with most of these bad encounters with Police it starts with an argumentative or aggressive person NOT the Cop. Tyreek was speeding and was stopped. What I heard is he was late for the game, and then "do what you gotta do" and then he rolled up his window while the Cop was still talking to him. That is basically saying "I'm too important for this crap, just shut up and write the ticket." Not a good move.

I don't think anyone disagrees that the Cop over-reacted. But as with most of these bad encounters with Police it starts with an argumentative or aggressive person NOT the Cop. Tyreek was speeding and was stopped. What I heard is he was late for the game, and then "do what you gotta do" and then he rolled up his window while the Cop was still talking to him. That is basically saying "I'm too important for this crap, just shut up and write the ticket." Not a good move.
cops are trained and paid to deal with all types of reactions,,

in this case none of those were the case and the cops just wanted blood,,

why are you lying about him rolling up his window while the cop was talking??

you can clearly see the cop turned t go write the ticket and when he rolled the window back up the cop then turned back and lost his mind,,

Dark windows, the police have a right to demand you keep your windows down in case you reach for a weapon.

Dark windows, the police have a right to demand you keep your windows down in case you reach for a weapon.
no one says they cant ask you too or take you out of the car if they have a fear of something,,

there is no law that requires you to roll it down or keep it down,,

the problem is they decided to use violent force when he followed every command they gave him within seconds of them being given,,

no one says they cant ask you too or take you out of the car if they have a fear of something,,

there is no law that requires you to roll it down or keep it down,,

the problem is they decided to use violent force when he followed every command they gave him within seconds of them being given,,

He was asked, more than once, to keep the window down. He didn't comply, and they did then forcibly remove him from the vehicle because of that.

And yeah, try not rolling down your window at a traffic stop when told to. It is a legal order.

He was asked, more than once, to keep the window down. He didn't comply, and they did then forcibly remove him from the vehicle because of that.

And yeah, try not rolling down your window at a traffic stop when told to. It is a legal order.

he rolled it up when the cop turned to walk back to write the ticket and when the cop asked him to roll it back down he did within 15 seconds,,

people dont roll down their windows all the way all the time

nothing he did justified police violence 55 seconds into the stop when he complied with every order he was given

Forum List

Back