Israel is kicking ass

Even the Germans are getting sick of all this:

1727970747769.png

Israel's been attacking cemeteries again like they've been doing in Gaza, I wonder if that's so they can claim they killed hundreds of Hezbollah when in reality all they did was blow up a hundred graves!

:auiqs.jpg:

People should recall how Nazi Germany became undone - they started fighting too many enemies all at once. Operation Barbarossa was the turning point.

Likewise with Israel, they are starting to fight multiple enemies and this could be their undoing.

People should recall how Nazi Germany became undone - they started fighting too many enemies all at once. Operation Barbarossa was the turning point.

Likewise with Israel, they are starting to fight multiple enemies and this could be their undoing.
Just more nonsense from you.

Get ready for gas prices to ramp:

1727971446748.png

What are the Americans thinking here, are they so emasculated that they just willingly debase themselves into acting like a glove puppet for Nazinyahu?

Why would the US support such an attack, the impact of these kinds of things is hard to foresee. At most they should attack Iran's military, attacking the oil system has huge consequences.

It seems to me that the Americans are now also getting adventurous and want to force a regime change in Iran when we need on in Israel and the USA.

The Israeli army demonstrated the use of UH-60A Yanshuf 3 helicopters and CH-53K King Stallion helicopters to evacuate the wounded. Both helicopters are American-made. In the video, the 669th Air Rescue and Evacuation Unit evacuates wounded soldiers from Lebanon. Initially, the unit rescued downed pilots behind the front line, but gradually the tasks expanded to evacuate soldiers. Let me remind you that Merkava Mk.IV tanks are currently on the border with Lebanon, and they may have already entered the adjacent territory.

So, in other words the Arabs were never supposed to gain full sovereignty over a third of the West Bank.
Please stop "in other words-ing" me. I write what I intend to write. If you would like clarification, just ask me, instead of throwing around words that I've never written.

The Arab Palestinians and Israel, according to the Oslo Treaties, are to negotiate final boundaries. There has never been a legal boundary anywhere in the territory that was the Mandate for Palestine and is now Israel.

Please stop "in other words-ing" me. I write what I intend to write. If you would like clarification, just ask me, instead of throwing around words that I've never written.

The Arab Palestinians and Israel, according to the Oslo Treaties, are to negotiate final boundaries. There has never been a legal boundary anywhere in the territory that was the Mandate for Palestine and is now Israel.
Would those be the same Oslo accords as this man speaks of recorded fifteen years ago? the accords he admits to sabotaging? where he describes the US as a pawn in a game that he controls?

If you want Israel to die then yes
Frankly I'd rather that than more Arabs and Palestinians die, perhaps if 40,000 Israelis were bombed along with hospitals and schools in Tel-Aviv, the place would stop being the belligerent entitled bully state that it is now.
But I dont
Then keep on polishing that turd.

Last edited:

Okay, clarification. Were the Israelis ready to give all the West Bank in 1967 borders to the Arab Palestinians under their full sovereignty?

Okay, clarification. Were the Israelis ready to give all the West Bank in 1967 borders to the Arab Palestinians under their full sovereignty?
There is no such thing as "1967 borders". Arab Palestinians will have full sovereignty and territorial integrity under a negotiated peace treaty.

The only thing blockaded was weapons
Bullshit! You're a fucking liar!

They shot at their fishermen. They shot at their farmers. They destroyed their waste and water treatment plants. They're only given 8 hours of electricity a day. And Gazans may not leave the area without Israeli permission. Gaza is a prison!

As far as weapons go, why can't they have any? That's the same thing as saying they don't have the right to defend themselves!

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER-FUCKING LYING SELF, YOU MOTHER-FUCKING ASSHOLE!

Forum List

Back