REPORTER: Do you trust the election process this time around?

You're the naive one who had baseless.doubt sowed by liar who were trying to overthrow our democracy.
I’ve questioned election integrity long before Trump, and the issue is a seperate one from whether Trump did it. Hilary did it, Gore did it, Stacey Abrams did it, Biden did it calling a losing democrat the real winner…

Drop the TDS

I’ve questioned election integrity long before Trump, and the issue is a seperate one from whether Trump did it. Hilary did it, Gore did it, Stacey Abrams did it, Biden did it calling a losing democrat the real winner…

Drop the TDS
Drop the delusions. You aren't questioning anything. You're doubting.

Questions have answers. You aren't honestly looking for answers.

And we can all laugh at your bullshit about doubting past elections before 2020, now.

I just did. This achieves nothing, other than giving the sitting government the power to decide who is allowed to challenge it.
False. The rules will stay the same, sitting officials will come and go.

Did Biden get to make campaign rules for Harris? Nope.

Wisconsin happened around 1:30am when Milwaukee County reported 170,000 mail-in votes.

Just as the Reuters factcheck states.

So, you tell us all how that can’t happen statically.

I’ll wait.

How many of those overnight votes went for Biden and how man for trump?

False. The rules will stay the same, sitting officials will come and go.

Did Biden get to make campaign rules for Harris? Nope.
Ok. Let's walk through it. All of the 78,000 people who want to run for President get the same budget. How much would that be? $1500 each?

Last edited:
It's also statistically impossible for a candidate in states to the size of GA, MI, and WI, who is ahead by 5-6% with well over 80% of the vote counted, to lose that state in the end, let alone lose all three.

It's certainly impossible to get more ballots back than you sent out, as happened in PA.
All lies.

In Wisconsin Fat Elvis only received about 11,000 of the 170,000 votes from Milwaukee.

So, you’re wrong and stupidity wrong at that.

All of the 78,000 people who want to run for President get the same budget.
False. Obviously they have to get past the same restrictions we have now. I didn't change those.

We can probably even make them more stringent.

I also think a max number is not out of the question. Another round of cuts.

Banning corporate contributions would be a big first step.

It's also statistically impossible for a candidate in states to the size of GA, MI, and WI, who is ahead by 5-6% with well over 80% of the vote counted, to lose that state in the end, let alone lose all three.

It's certainly impossible to get more ballots back than you sent out, as happened in PA.
That’s another thing, its like they want to ignore all the reports of areas that had more votes than registered voters.

I hope, and I mean this totally, that trump wins with identical circumstances of 2020, because I really want to see how the left will react. Something tells me it will be exactly as the right did.

False. Obviously they have to get past the same restrictions we have now. I didn't change those.

I’d agree with that along with PACs and fundraisers. Campaigns should be ran on the donations of individuals who vote for them, based on normal campaign contribution limits.

I’d even put caps on the amount of money they were allowed to raise.

Exactly. That's the point I was making. That's the government deciding who gets to challenge it. Do you really think that won't be abused?? It'll be far worse than gerrymandering.

That’s another thing, its like they want to ignore all the reports of areas that had more votes than registered voters.

I hope, and I mean this totally, that trump wins with identical circumstances of 2020, because I really want to see how the left will react. Something tells me it will be exactly as the right did.
What reports?

That Don junior doesn’t know the difference between eligible voters and registered voters?

I just posted it and it’s in the Reuters factcheck.

You posted that there were 170,000 votes…and I didn’t see a link to fact check.i saw a few posts down you said trump got only 11,000 of the 170,000 votes in Milwaukee..was that total votes over mail in?

I don’t know that 90% would vote blue, that just seems kind of high, even for a blue area.

What reports?

That Don junior doesn’t know the difference between eligible voters and registered voters?

And this article:

Makes a great case for why there needs to be frequent voter role purges.

Hilarious lies.

Trump knows that he lied about the last election. He admitted it.

Don't you feel even the least bit stupid, fighting a battle for a fat rapist who quit the war years ago?

You should.
You’re literally one of the stupidest people posting here.

You posted that there were 170,000 votes…and I didn’t see a link to fact check.i saw a few posts down you said trump got only 11,000 of the 170,000 votes in Milwaukee..was that total votes over mail in?

I don’t know that 90% would vote blue, that just seems kind of high, even for a blue area.
Most of the City of Milwaukee was mail-in votes. The city uses a centralized vote counting process and usually drops hours after the polls close in presidential elections. You can look at vote totals in link below.

Comparing How the City and Every Milwaukee County Suburb Voted in 2016 and 2020

Forum List

Back