REPORTER: Do you trust the election process this time around?

Trump has raised a billion at least on "stolen votes" when the votes were in gop states. But that doesn't matter to maga.

We could end any of this cheating talk by simply passing a federal law that there is no ballot harvesting and there is no throwing anyone off the rolls if they voted in the previous potus election. But Maga doesn't want that. Their goal is to make America WHite Again.

Which is exactly what everyone knew would happen, because of how votes are counted.

That includes Trump, literally months prior to the election, when he was already forming the con and the illegal plot.

People speculated. The left certainly tried to make it appear as if it was a democrat only thing. Mail in voting was up across the country, but these two states are the only ones that had these early morning swings? And almost all of them went for Biden? Again, just doesn’t look right to me.

And now it's supposed to be our job to spend time explaining why this is a lie.

Yawn

I don’t expect you to do anything, what you explain is up to you or not. I’m just giving my opinion, you do what you will with it, I don’t care.

In these two states, judging by those graphs, it appeared that the mail in vote went about 99% for Biden…that just seems statistically impossible to me

Seriously? Uh ok..

View attachment 1021466

View attachment 1021467

It may have just been Wisconsin and Michigan, I thought there was a 3 rd state. However, both graphs, both appear to have happened around the same time, just before and just after 6am, and as of all of the votes were for Biden and Trump didn’t get any mail in ballots.
Wisconsin happened around 1:30am when Milwaukee County reported 170,000 mail-in votes.

Just as the Reuters factcheck states.

So, you tell us all how that can’t happen statically.

I’ll wait.

Yawn

Your big solution is the least of 5 or 6 evils

Yawn

The cult would still be voting for Trump.
Yawn. Stay the course. It's working wonderfully.

Every time you morons hold your nose and vote for "anybody but", we get "anybody". And "anybody" gets worse and worse every cycle. Thus, Trump.

I don’t expect you to do anything, what you explain is up to you or not. I’m just giving my opinion, you do what you will with it, I don’t care.

In these two states, judging by those graphs, it appeared that the mail in vote went about 99% for Biden…that just seems statistically impossible to me
It's also statistically impossible for a candidate in states to the size of GA, MI, and WI, who is ahead by 5-6% with well over 80% of the vote counted, to lose that state in the end, let alone lose all three.

It's certainly impossible to get more ballots back than you sent out, as happened in PA.

Same for your course of shouting into the void on a message board.
The two parties have been selling the lesser-of-two-evils conceit for so long that it's all people know. They vote for bad candidates, telling themselves that they're really voting "against" someone worse. They no longer demand anything positive from candidates. So we get nothing positive from candidates. The best Harris has going for her is "not Trump" and, in the eyes of Republicans, Trump is their choice because he's "not Harris".

It's a downward spiral and you know it. Lesser-of-two-evils is a con. It's always been a con, and now we're paying the price. The price might just be the demise of our nation.

Trump is asked if he trusts the election process. He says he’ll tell you after it’s over, meaning it depends on if he wins. He doesn’t even pretend to support the democratic process. MAGA supporters are such liars because no honest person can defend this.

With all the gaping holes in many states methods, I don’t fully trust the election process… If you do you’re incredibly naive

It's a downward spiral and you know it.
Well sure, I would like to see publicly funded elections. Citizens United overturned immediately, for starters.

I think you and I agree on a lot.

Still an easy choice in the 2024 election, for me.

With all the gaping holes in many states methods, I don’t fully trust the election process… If you do you’re incredibly naive
You're the naive one who has baseless.doubt sowed by liars who were trying to overthrow our democracy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back