Donald Trump is a Convicted Felon

Trump is getting sentenced to prison. That's the only read from moving sentencing date until after the election.
He's found guilty of 34 felonies.
Trump made mishandling documents a felony. It had been a misdemeanor. He's so ridiculous. Remember when Trump claimed the FBI planted the documents.
I'd be surprised to see him held legally accountable for much, in the end.

I don't know about you, but what would make this whole disaster a little more palatable for me is if the flock just came out and was honest. Something like:

"Yes, he's a liar and a crook. He's a fucking criminal, a Mafia Don. He's a con man, a child, a buffoon, an embarrassment. But I think that America is all but lost, and I think that this is the one guy who is shameless and desperate enough to influence enough people to save it. And if he has to break every law, if he has to lie every time he opens his fat mouth, and if I have to sell out my country's laws and Constitution and my religion to support him, well, fuck it. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm closing my eyes to all of it. I'm playing the game. And everyone I know is with me. And if you don't like that, tough shit. I'm in all the way."

Y'know what? I could actually respect that. Seriously. At least they'd be honest. And I'd rather have honest than lies and outright delusion.

Obviously I've dropped my standards a bit.

Last edited:

I don't know about you, but what would make this whole disaster a little more palatable for me is if the flock just came out and was honest. Something like:

"Yes, he's a liar and a crook. He's a fucking criminal, a Mafia Don. He's a con man, a child, an embarrassment. But I think that America is all but lost, and I think that this is the one guy who is shameless and desperate enough to influence enough people to save it. And if he has to break every law, if he has to lie every time he opens his fat mouth, and if I have to sell out my country's laws and Constitution and my religion to support him, well, fuck it. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm closing my eyes to all of it. I'm playing the game. And everyone I know is with me. And if you don't like that, tough shit. I'm in all the way."

Y'know what? I could actually respect that in a way. Seriously. At least they'd be honest. And I'd rather have honest than lies and outright delusion.

Trump hurts my FEEELINGS Every day

we know Mac

"Yes, he's a liar and a crook. He's a fucking criminal, a Mafia Don. He's a con man, a child, a buffoon, an embarrassment. But I think that America is all but lost, and I think that this is the one guy who is shameless and desperate enough to influence enough people to save it. And if he has to break every law, if he has to lie every time he opens his fat mouth, and if I have to sell out my country's laws and Constitution and my religion to support him, well, fuck it. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm closing my eyes to all of it. I'm playing the game. And everyone I know is with me. And if you don't like that, tough shit. I'm in all the way."

Y'know what? I could actually respect that. Seriously. At least they'd be honest. And I'd rather have honest than lies and outright delusion.

What a choice: admit that you're a shit person, or concede that you're just a moron.

He's a "Convicted Felon" a "Rapist" an "Insurrectionist" and most Americans prefer him over the Vapid Twit your cult is offering.

Trump hurts my FEEELINGS Every day

we know Mac

Only president ever to be found guilty of criminal offenses in a court of law.

tenor.gif

You never hear bullshit from me. I am not a liberal.

Even worse, you're a conservative. Worse still, one who doesn't keep his word, but continues posting on a forum even after losing a bet that was supposed to banish you.

He's a "Convicted Felon" a "Rapist" an "Insurrectionist" and most Americans prefer him over the Vapid Twit your cult is offering.

As always, the world's shittiest lawyer is lying...

Screenshot_20241003_193321_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum List

Back