A convicted felon / President?

In the state of New York it is illegal (a felony) to commit a crime to benefit a political campaign.
Any crime.

Thanks.
I'm familiar with the stupid, misinterpreted, probably unconstitutional law.
We’ll explain it to us how it’s probably unconstitutional to convict of the felonies that’s been on the law books for many many many years live to hear that one…

If a misdemeanor is committed to help a political campaign then it becomes a felony.

Yes, it certainly would be, but it's not the same thing.
I understand that you are pissed because you just can't understand how Trump's crack legal team could have been STUPID enough to allow him to score felonies on an obscure NY state law originally used to discourage mob influence on elections.....but here we are.
He probably would have gotten away with it if he hadn't thrown Michael Cohen under the bus. Cohen knew where Trump's skeletons were buried. When he flipped then Trump was screwed.
Whining about how you don't like or agree with a law doesn't change it. Don't you think every single mobster who has had misdemeanors elevated to felonies because of this law throughout the years has tried to make the same complaint....that the law is "stupid/unjust/unconstitutional/illegal......wah...wah...wah....boo....hoo...hoo."
It is almost like a standard script for convicted felons...."I didn't do NUTHIN' wrong....it's the LAW that's wrong!"
Trump (typical felon) is no different.

Yes, it certainly would be, but it's not the same thing.

How is it different?

Forum List

Back