Genocidal Islamic fascist Republic targets civilians and holy Jerusalem

Read that post, where do you see "a Jew committed an act of terror against an Arab"? I described the terrorist attack on a sovereign state. Do you think if China executed some senior person on American soil, that the USA would not call that an attack on their sovereignty?

The villages they attacked were Palestinian villages long ago ethnically cleansed, do you really think any people have a right to displace huge number of people and they have no right to fight and take back what was stolen? What kind of world do you think you live in where Jews are allowed that privilege but no other race is?

They don't want "chances" from Israel, they are not beholden to Israel, the Israelis have chosen territorial expansion over security and everything that happens is directly or indirectly the result of Israeli brutality.

Israel and Israelis are not in the slightest bit any better or more important that any other people, get this into your head, Jews are not better than any other race of people - do you agree?
You are singling out the Jewish country for condemnation due to your contempt for Jews. Period.

And you attempt to put me on the defensive - which is what libs like you always do - will not work. But hint: Jews are not a “race.” That’s another tell of antisemites, or ignoramuses.

(Not sure why I’m arguing with an antisemite on Rosh Hashanah anyway. So I’m done.)

You are singling out the Jewish country for condemnation due to your contempt for Jews. Period.
I'm accusing Israel of ethnic cleansing, terrorism, war crimes and many more things because we are discussing Israel in this thread.

I have called the USA a terrorist state and I live here, does that mean I must have "contempt" for Americans?
And you attempt to put me on the defensive - which is what libs like you always do - will not work. But hint: Jews are not a “race.” That’s another tell of antisemites, or ignoramuses.

Jews (however the f**k you want to define that term) are not better than any other race of people - do you agree?

Are you really afraid to answer that question?

I'm accusing Israel of ethnic cleansing, terrorism, war crimes and many more things because we are discussing Israel in this thread.

I have called the USA a terrorist state and I live here, does that mean I must have "contempt" for Americans?

Jews (however the f**k you want to define that term) are not better than any other race of people - do you agree?

Are you really afraid to answer that question?
I’m not going to continue engaging with a raging antisemite who is spreading antisemitic propaganda like “ethnic cleansing.”

And what’s with f-this and f-that? Not only are you spreading lies about Jews, you sound like gutter trash.

I’m not going to continue engaging with a raging antisemite who is spreading antisemitic propaganda like “ethnic cleansing.”
Madam, go to a search engine e.g. Google and type "Israel ethnic cleansing" here's what comes back:

1727993703172.png

How can you accuse me of "antisemitism" when EVERYTHING I say is from reputable sources?

And what’s with f-this and f-that? Not only are you spreading lies about Jews, you sound like gutter trash.
Madam, would you like me to show you and everyone else here YOUR post where you described me several times as a piece of shit? Just ask and I'll show you that post (there are several such posts from you).

Imagine the illegal aliens coming over the border, imagine they wanted to setup a state for themselves in Texas, "share" the land with Americans already living there. How would you respond to that? how would people in Texas respond if they started getting terrorized, driven out of areas, towns by the new arrivals, you'd be OK with that wouldn't you?
Yeah, the Palestinians need to stop doing.
Israel is doing the thing we would be doing. Biden would be too wimpy to push them out of Texas, while Trump would GTFO.

Forum List

Back