What do You Think Israel's Response will be?

I asked you to stop short of a nuclear solution. By bringing that in, there's no discussion possible. And fwiw, that would no doubt be the worst possible thing the Z regime could do. Let's agree to stop that idea right now before I'm tempted to get into it too.

Applying your comments to conventional weapons, what make you think that the hypersonic shit can be shot down. I saw coverage of the Z's being able to shoot down one in a group of six, and they may not have even been the enemy's best.

Maybe the UNSC this time White. The rubber appears to have met the road. It's not as if we didn't see this coming.

--------------------------------------------------

And the saddest thing is that it didn't have to be this way!
No. It did not have to be this way. Iran could have decided that Israel has a right to exist, not supported its surrogate puppets attack, and not launched their own missile attack from 1,200 miles away. I will lose no sleep, over what Israel determines it must do, in order to live as a free country.

And the saddest thing is that it didn't have to be this way!
If Trump had been reelected, Iran would have been deprived of oil revenue to fund its terrorist activities, and the Abraham Accords would have signed. Instead, Biden waffled on Iran sanctions and Bibi decided to use the Hamas attack to start a new war. Sad, but true.

If Trump is reelected this time, I expect he will blockade Iran and parts of Lebanon and Yemen, then tell Bibi that war with Iran is a no-go. Once this is done, the Palestinians will see that they will have to negotiate with Israel or slowly starve.

Also, he will tell Zelinski that Ukraine is not going to join NATO and that he has 90 days to hold new elections and sign a peace deal with Russia. If not, we are out of there.

Glad to see you aboard on this one White! Maybe we can calmly work around all the denial to explore the options.

If Israel striked Iran with appreciable force, the Houthis, Hezbollah, Hamas, Iran, and possibly other Iran proxies are going to lay it on Israel in a big way.

And that's not all. Turkey, Pakistan, and a bundle of other nations are going to join in!

or

The other option could be Biden doing what he's been only pretending to do all along. That is, chaining down America's loose cannon, Bibi.

Any other ideas?

Let's try to stay away from the nuclear option for now. The rest of the world is not going to let them get away with that!
Nope, the other nations will back off. They have been warned off by back door comms from Israel.

If Trump had been reelected, Iran would have been deprived of oil revenue to fund its terrorist activities, and the Abraham Accords would have signed. Instead, Biden waffled on Iran sanctions and Bibi decided to use the Hamas attack to start a new war. Sad, but true.
Agree mostly but I'm not really sure that Hamas actually started it. Not a big issue now.
If Trump is reelected this time, I expect he will blockade Iran and parts of Lebanon and Yemen, then tell Bibi that war with Iran is a no-go. Once this is done, the Palestinians will see that they will have to negotiate with Israel or slowly starve.
I think that it's impossible to allow Trump to make any decisions on foreign policy if he's elected. He may be granted enough permission to say that he's made a decision?
Also, he will tell Zelinski that Ukraine is not going to join NATO and that he has 90 days to hold new elections and sign a peace deal with Russia. If not, we are out of there.
See my replies above. But it's good that you're starting to think on the remaining possibilities!

Fwiw, I think that a quicker solution must be found before the Z regime pulls the trigger! like within less than a week.

Iran and their proxies are going to consider it's their last chance and they'll send everything except the kitchen sink.

Keep thinking it through!

Israel is likely to respond to Iran's attack. I tend to think it will be something to least effect the average Iranian. To me, the likely response will be those bunker busters to Iranian nuclear sites or an attack on the Islamic leaders if they can find them. The oil facilities would effect the economy too much and thus the population.

Interesting, I wish them the best of luck.
Count on Israel to give worse back to Iran than Iran sent to Israel.

Forum List

Back