Attacks On Jews Around the World

He’s one of the worst. I had him on ignore, but I was curious to what he was saying. Alas, the usual - spew venom against Jews and then lie and say he’s a Jew. He’s likely a Muslim immigrant to England.
Also gipper is another user who harasses me falsely claiming that I support genocide. My Native American ancestors suffered a genocide. I hate genocide. People like him make me sick.

Also gipper is another user who harasses me falsely claiming that I support genocide. My Native American ancestors suffered a genocide. I hate genocide. People like him make me sick.
The antisemites trot out that word “genocide” a lot to falsely demean the Jewish state. And I’ve noticed a pattern: a lot of the antisemites stsrt their name with G. Another one is George Philip.

Sorry about what happened to your ancestors. it was very wrong.

Could we just go back to posting about Jews being attacked all over the world, not including Israel? Physical attacks. The thread is about what is happening outside of Israel and the war taking place. No need to discuss Israel this and Israel that on this thread. Thank you.

Then you should be sensitive to the slaughter in Gaza. Do you know much about the Warsaw ghetto?

He’s one of the worst. I had him on ignore, but I was curious to what he was saying. Alas, the usual - spew venom against Jews and then lie and say he’s a Jew. He’s likely a Muslim immigrant to England.
When we're you lasting England?

Forum List

Back