Stuck for an answer

Manipulated video, Vance said Trump left the WH and Biden took office.

That video is in no way what took place
Ok, prove it. Go bring the video you think is the original and let's compare.

You realize that this just happened last night, right? It is still fresh for some of us. But hey, go ahead. Prove your case.

You won't because you are a lying retard but surprise me. Go.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
---
The survey found that party identification strongly shaped the perceptions of people who watched the debate: Democrats overwhelmingly sided with Walz, while Republicans picked Vance as the winner.

But Walz had a commanding advantage with independents, 58 percent of whom sided with the Minnesota governor while 42 percent gave Vance the edge.
---
Politico? lol!

It was very close but again, I don’t want left or right spin, I want honesty but you go right ahead and believe what you need.

Manipulated video, Vance said Trump left the WH and Biden took office.

That video is in no way what took place
BS. Vance did not answer the question of whether trump lost the election. Trump had an insurrection on 1-6. He refused to peacefully turn over power and still today he refuses to concede.

Walz was the alpha, and the whole nation saw it. Walz dominated, Vance cowered.

And that's why the Christofascist losers here are crying and trying to deflect.

See you in November, losers.

Walz alpha? AaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahhahaahahhHaha

Alpha?AAAAAAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

WALZ ALPHA

AAAAAAAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHYAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHYAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

Politico? lol!
I understand. That source is only mildly right-wing, so your cult forbids looking at it.

It was very close but again, I don’t want left or right spin, I want honesty but you go right ahead and believe what you need.
Understood. You'll believe what you read, right up until the point where you read something you don't want to hear.

See you in November.

Notice how they held that question til the end to use it as a final impression…you knew they were going to ask that question, but they didn’t ask walk to defend Kamala’s statements about fracking, the border, and other things

It was a setup by cbs..they knew it was a loaded question, that’s why they asked it.
How is it a "loaded" quesrion ? Seems straightforward to me.

Do you not understand the concept of fair play?
I understand the concept of "working the refs", and what a sleazy tactic it is.

It's what your side is doing here, and has been doing for decades now.

Liberals are fine with neutral refs, conservatives demand the refs cater to them. As is the case every time, moral high ground to the liberals.

So, how many kids have the Russian murdered today?

We all know how happy that makes you.

Your ignorance is here for all to see.

You made yourself look a clown over Ukraine and you cannot handle being proved wrong .

How many deserted villages were taken by the UAF according your reports of UAF victories ?
Countless .
You just made up lie after lie which was your real contribution to the loss of life .

At least 600 000 Ukey deaths so far , though many judge that estimate to be low .

How is it a "loaded" quesrion ? Seems straightforward to me.
It’s a “gotcha” question. They know that there are those who are on the fence about 2020, and in politics, you can’t answer a question like that because it will cost you votes either way

It’s a question that is designed to hurt a candidate because they know there is no right answer…in politics.

Also, why didn’t they ask walz any zingers like that about Harris? They pretty much softballed him

I understand the concept of "working the refs", and what a sleazy tactic it is.

It's what your side is doing here, and has been doing for decades now.

Liberals are fine with neutral refs, conservatives demand the refs cater to them. As is the case every time, moral high ground to the liberals.
But the refs in this case weren’t neutral…hence the complaints.

I understand. That source is only mildly right-wing, so your cult forbids looking at it.

Understood. You'll believe what you read, right up until the point where you read something you don't want to hear.

See you in November.
I deal with it all, I don’t care who wins the election I dislike the idea these two are going to add trillions to the debt. And normal people would call Politico left leaning, nutty people would say it is right leaning.

Forum List

Back