Why do Americans hate JD Vance?

Vance wears more eye liner and “likes” couches
If the Deplorables were the identical same in smearing an opponent then the SNL skits would have Kamala skits as a dope addict, a drunk and a whore as she cackles and not have any answers for her agendas. Not nice I know.

JD said during the debate that he had been caught up in what the media was saying about Trump at that time, just like the two gunmen that tried to murder a man CNN calls Hitler.

Why do you think Trump picked him then?
I’m not sure I buy it. I believe he’s quite intelligent. Too intelligent to be told what to think by traditional media.

The more rational answer is that he’s an opportunist that will say whatever it takes and do whatever it takes to reach higher positions of power.

I have some ideas as to why Trump picked him but trying to know what goes on in his head is rarely ever straight forward.

Polls show JD Vance at only 35% favorability.

Why?

I have talked to people about JD and more than once I saw the hatred in their face when I mentioned his name, more than what I saw when I mentioned Trump. The hatred for JD is palpable.

Say what you want about him, but JD gave the best debate performance of any candidate to date. He was likeable, kind, friendly, and articulate and knowledgeable as everyone admits he beat Tim in the last VP debate. In short, he is the best communicator since Reagan hands down.

Are we simply seeing the power of the propaganda media who hate JD in full blossom, or is there something about JD to be hated more than Trump?

He's stupid. And so are you. There is no other explanation.

I’m not sure I buy it. I believe he’s quite intelligent. Too intelligent to be told what to think by traditional media.

The more rational answer is that he’s an opportunist that will say whatever it takes and do whatever it takes to reach higher positions of power.

I have some ideas as to why Trump picked him but trying to know what goes on in his head is rarely ever straight forward.
Ok

1. JD wears too much eyeliner

2. JD is intelligent.

3. JD is an opportunist, like all politicians are.

4. What is next?

Why?

I have talked to people about JD and more than once I saw the hatred in their face when I mentioned his name, more than what I saw when I mentioned Trump. The hatred for JD is palpable.

Say what you want about him, but JD gave the best debate performance of any candidate to date. He was likeable, kind, friendly, and articulate and knowledgeable as everyone admits he beat Tim in the last VP debate. In short, he is the best communicator since Reagan hands down.

Are we simply seeing the power of the propaganda media who hate JD in full blossom, or is there something about JD to be hated more than Trump?
You're asking the thesis question, about right now? Maybe it is to avoid the rush of buyer's remorse later, when it is too late.

Why?

He's a liar.

Ok

1. JD wears too much eyeliner

2. JD is intelligent.

3. JD is an opportunist, like all politicians are.

4. What is next?
He’s a fake.

Not all politicians are an opportunist like Vance is. You’re wrong there.

Why?

this is a joke thread right? Please don't tell me you're serious. lol

Why?

Vance did win the debate if you don't consider his multiple lies. It's telling when a debate participant is more interested in complaining about being fact checked than about proving his statements to be true.

"Hate" is a strong word. I doubt if any polls use it. Therefore the claim that Vance is "hated" is another example of desperate left wing spin.

Why?

Not a bad showing , Except for the manipulations & a few lies.
Wish politicians would try harder to stick to the truth.

If the Deplorables were the identical same in smearing an opponent then the SNL skits would have Kamala skits as a dope addict, a drunk and a whore as she cackles and not have any answers for her agendas. Not nice I know.
For it to be funny, there has to be a certain amount of truth to the joke. The things you mention just don't have any of that truth. MAGAs don't get that. That's why they think idiots like Gutfeld are funny.

Forum List

Back